Installed Solutions 5.07; and the game starts just fine, haven't come across a solutions option yet though.

Now another problem. I doubt the news Solutions caused it (I can't remember the exact order of things I did it in) I think it's installing the FNIS 7.0 stuff, and telling SexLab to install and redo all the animations; but my Sexlab Scene controller stopped working, it will no longer bring up the UI and its options. Anyone have any idea why this is?

Edit: Weird; the sexlab controller seems to be working intermittently; some scenes it does work, others it doesn't.

Hallo

I'm Japanese.

Your Mod is very nice!

I use your Mod! Thank you!

I have a question.

I can not hear a woman's voice when I use your MOD.

But sometimes I hear it.
Sound effects and male voices are often heard, but female voices are only sometimes heard from time to time.

Is there a way to solve it?

Please tell me if there is a way to solve it. Please.

The fnis xxl fixed the too many animations error I was getting.

I've also tried radient prostitution 3.2.2 and it's sort of working, it really needs fuz ro doh as well but provided you don't mind long pauses between options with no text update then it does work. The only issue being I got a couple of error messages saying I hadn't enabled certain animations.

edit: Found a fix for no text but it means setting turning on the dialog subtitles but it still involves a long wait.

I've tried the latest version of Solutions but I've found a few issues. The first appears to be followers aren't handled correctly so when attempting the cow ritual / sacrifice quest my followers attack and kill all the giants even when the animation has started.

At Valtheim Towers the toll works but at the end of the animation it starts over again with the same dialog chain.

Now this is with the 5.07 solutions - but hey this is modding if you're not getting issues then you've got too few mods. The fact it works at all is a bonus.

Having the same problem as some people here it seems with a new character, Sexlab installs fine but animations won't play and all characters, being it player, npc, or creature just show idle animation. 

The intersting thing is I've been with playing Sexlab light on another savegame, where all animations worked and still work perfectly fine. I can switch between characters by loading in game, they have the exact same mod list, and for my old character everything works while for the new one it simply won't play. 

I use no custom races, I ran FNIS a few times, installed Sexlab in a quiet location (riverwood trader), and waited an entire scene for the animations to begin. It seems to me something goes wrong while installing sexlab but I simply can't figure out what. Any ideas? 

15 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

I've tried the latest version of Solutions but I've found a few issues. The first appears to be followers aren't handled correctly so when attempting the cow ritual / sacrifice quest my followers attack and kill all the giants even when the animation has started.

At Valtheim Towers the toll works but at the end of the animation it starts over again with the same dialog chain.

Aka, the quests/status doesn't get updated when taking the solution, I had the same with 4.02, now installed 5.07, but haven't as yet come across any solutions options yet; been mostly fighting my way through dungeons, will see what happens when I come across a solutions option.

However, unless the modder accidentally broke something he didn't realize he broke that used to work fine, but then you'd think there'd be more people reporting the problem, it's starting to look like some conflict with another mod somewhere, but I can't for the life of me think of what that could be?

Hi, I'm quite new and I don't have indepth knowledge about modding. I just know how to install stuffs.

I'm wondering if I can remove the animations that I don't need? I would like to remove creatures (at least)

Aggressive acts - I notice you can restrict this but can I just remove it 

One other purpose is to make it load a bit faster :D

As far as I know -- i will have to extract the file, remove what I don't need (not sure which folders though) then repack/compress and then install. Right? Not sure which folders to remove tho.

6 hours ago, Wulfred said:

I was wondering if bestiality is included in the mod because i saw it in the MCM menu, if it is, how do i make the animals have sex with me?

You need another mod that triggers sex scenes with creatures. Matchmaker can trigger scenes with any vanilla entity and custom races, Bestial Essence triggers them as part of their quest, same with animal mansion, CCAS has one starting option to be the slave of the dogs in markarth which gives them dialogue options to have sex, and lastly the oldrim mod Untamed has a shout to fuck creatures and add them to your pack.

Hi I was wondering if there is a way to change the names for the SexLab menus? I play this with my son and it's kinda embarrassing :blush:

He has his own PC though but sometimes we share each other's screen and I might accidentally click the pages where it shows it XD

I having problems with the creatures animations, they don't start, there is no T-pose, just... nothing happens, I'm trying to trigger them with Untamed mod, or animal mansion mod (i don't know if animated prostitution can be used with creatures)
human-human animatios work fine

For some reason I manage to play a cow animation using the untamed mod, but, dogs and horses do nothing (don't know how to trigger scenes with wolfs or others bad animals, because they are aggresives)

EDIT: ok, I started a new game and spawn a dog and a horse, now the animations are working...

¿Why the dogs don't have a pen*s? (other animals have)

¿What mods can I use to rape after defeat an enemy (or enemy deafeats me)?

On 12/4/2017 at 5:39 PM, ruggerman717 said:

Hallo

I'm Japanese.

Your Mod is very nice!

I use your Mod! Thank you!

I have a question.

I can not hear a woman's voice when I use your MOD.

But sometimes I hear it.
Sound effects and male voices are often heard, but female voices are only sometimes heard from time to time.

Is there a way to solve it?

Please tell me if there is a way to solve it. Please.

I'm having the same issue. I haven't heard from anyone on any possible solutions the last time I posted about it. At least I'm not the only one with this issue.

Any solutions for this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Just started modding SSE so I apologize if I either state something that is completely daft or something you've already heard.  Also, I can only really compare to my experience with Oldrim.

When a sex scene starts camera is stuck in a locked in the spinning 3rd person view from the game.  This usually results in looking at the top of NPCs heads and shoulders.

Hitting "NumPad 3" during a scene (out of habit from SexLab Framework Oldrim) results in the game being somewhat inoperable when scene ends.  Can't attack, equip weapons/spells or raise hands to initiate combat.  If it isn't NP3 then its toggling free camera(console "TFC" command) during sex that's doing it.

Anyways it works, to which I assume several huge steps were involved to get as much done as y'all have.  Good work ^^

:edit: It's TFC that is causing the lock up.  Not disabling the free camera before the scene ends results in the half broken character.  Need to save, exit to desktop, and restart the game in order to proceed.

Hello! I seem to be having some issues with the download.

First, Mega link keeps sending me to a front page or something, even if i am logged in my mega acc.

Then, the google drive link gives me the archive but when i try to add it in nmm via the green + it keeps having the status of "moving". And if I let it be the transfer never finished and it cancel BUT the file name exists in the nmm lists.

Am i doing something wrong? manual install it?

I don't know if it is this mod or SL Pleasure that is not working but it seems I just get stuck in the sexscene (Just plays the same animation over and over again with no progressing or ending) It has worked on my other playthrough but not with the playthrough I use now. I tested it with Nasim and Belathor with the same results stuck in one animation without progress and ending.

On 20/12/2017 at 7:50 AM, urielmanx7 said:

I couldn't install it via nexus, the unpacking went very slow every time and in all tries it just stopped mid way with an error message on the activation panel. Had to install manually, any ideas what could have happened? 

It's a NMM problem, it does it with many heavy mods. Usually, the restart of the program helps me.

I have a question of my own, tho! This seems to work fairly OK, but are animations in the need of tweaking, or can old animation packs be installed as before on the top of this version?

•  
  •  
  • kevintheradioguy
  • Members
  •  
  • 11 posts
On 12/19/2017 at 11:50 PM, urielmanx7 said:

I couldn't install it via nexus, the unpacking went very slow every time and in all tries it just stopped mid way with an error message on the activation panel. Had to install manually, any ideas what could have happened? 

It's a NMM problem, it does it with many heavy mods. Usually, the restart of the program helps me.

What do you mean "restart" the program because I have the same problem and I keep getting errors.  Also when you say install manually are you saying you put it directly into the data folder? 

28 minutes ago, badtwister said:
  •  
  •  
  • kevintheradioguy
  • Members
  •  
  • 11 posts

What do you mean "restart" the program because I have the same problem and I keep getting errors.  Also when you say install manually are you saying you put it directly into the data folder? 

Get MO2, NMM is only a step up from having to do things manually.

6 minutes ago, squirrellydood said:

Not really, I've seen several mods that don't install properly with Wrye Bash because they don't use the Bain installer. Likewise it also doesn't have the virtual folder to make organizing and changing out mods not a colossal pain in the ass.

On the other hand, there are many mod authors that refuse to provide support for anybody using MO.  Actually, of course, using any mod manager involves knowing a lot about the file structure of the game.

I did try NMM for a bit, but wasn't happy about not being able to adjust install order.  It does make a difference for texture mods.