Thank you very much !!

By the way: The Fnis Creaturepack can be downloadet at nexus  now :)

Good to know. I think Fore literally just uploaded it in response to a spike in his Google Drive traffic probably. I'll edit the link - don't want to use up any Google Drive limit from Fore. 

PS: 

(Only) needed for "Creature" functionality

I like how Fore put "Creature" in quotes :P

Thank you very much !!

By the way: The Fnis Creaturepack can be downloadet at nexus  now :)

Good to know. I think Fore literally just uploaded it in response to a spike in his Google Drive traffic probably. I'll edit the link - don't want to use up any Google Drive limit from Fore. 

PS: 

(Only) needed for "Creature" functionality

I like how Fore put "Creature" in quotes :P

Maybe "SexLab Light" has some creature animations.

OT: I hope SKSE64 will bee released in the near furure. So i can get rid of the "normal" Skyrim. I has so many problems beacause of the memory managemant. There are so many very good animations  and mod's but the ctd is permanent. :( On Skyrim Special Edition i have about 240 Mod without chrash ! Thank you :)

Hi there :)

"My" Fnis

FNIS Behavior V7.0   29/8/2017 20:11:54
Skyrim SE: 1.4.2.0 - E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)   male: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...

Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ...

Reading BBLSmusic V1.0 ...

Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...

Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.1.0 ...

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading GomaPeroPero1 V?.? ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

9694 animations for 35 mods successfully included (character)
 2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow ! About ~ 8000 Animations ???  !!!

Wow ! About ~ 8000 Animations ???  !!!

Yes, that's correct. 'Animations' in FNIS count each stage for each actor as one animation, I only let SexLab Light SE register 800 animations (each comprising multiple stages with multiple actors, so easily 5000 'animations' in FNIS's terms) this version, but there's more furniture and animated object animation files that I leave in the download package for future implementation. Times that by 4 or 5 or 6 stages per animation and then times by 2 or 3 or 4 actors and you'll get to 8000 easily

Hi,

Thank you for the release of SexLab Light SE! I don't play oldrim so I don't know the really detail of SexLab. I saw in other post that we can use this along with Flower Girls? And if this will work with SOS Light Version with Tempered Skins for Males SSE as well?

Hi,

Thank you for the release of SexLab Light SE! I don't play oldrim so I don't know the really detail of SexLab. I saw in other post that we can use this along with Flower Girls? And if this will work with SOS Light Version with Tempered Skins for Males SSE as well?

Should work fine with Tempered Skin, it's only a retexture I assume. Still SOS Light SE at heart.

Yeah, it should run fine along with Flower Girls in theory. I never tested though as I never used FlowerGirls personally - just downloaded SSE from Steam 3 weeks or so back and went straight into porting SexLab.

Hi,

Should work fine with Tempered Skin, it's only a retexture I assume. Still SOS Light SE at heart.

Yeah, it should run fine along with Flower Girls in theory. I never tested though as I never used FlowerGirls personally - just downloaded SSE from Steam 3 weeks or so back and went straight into porting SexLab.

Thank you so much for fast reply! And thank you again for your effort :)

heyy nice job i guess but... im new to all this modding stuff and im gonna need that beginner friendly guide plz? in the level of simplicity that someone would explain something to their technophobe parent level of simplicity as im stuck on where to find the fils and such.. at least give me the directions like    C drive > ect...

also, how do i download this using nexus mod manager? assuming that's what you meant by nmm?

You do not, what you have to do is manually download then install the file in nexus mod manager using the add from file or whatever it is currently called.  Though if you use a download directory and have pointed nmm to it then just copy the file you download into that directory.

I'm guessing I may have something in the wrong order or something.  I've tried several combinations so far and my Flower Girls animations work fine but not my Sexlab animations.  I removed Flower Girls for now just in case there was a conflict but my Sexlab stuff still doesn't play any animations.

These are the mods I was trying to get working.  Sexlab Solutions gives me a warning when I try to trigger an animation that says "Sexlab Solutions Warning code 1000 Failed to generate context-specific animation list.  Using full animation list."  Then nothing happens. 

For Amorous Adventures, I get the message that my target is now my lover and but no animation starts and no fade to black, they just walk away.  If I talk to them again and ask for sex then I get a fade to black but no animation, the screen does lock for several seconds though.  If I use the matchmaker spells I get a message that says I'm irresistable or something (or my target is) but then nothing happens and talking to people does not add any sex related dialog options.

I'm using MO2 and this is the order I have things in:

Left side:

Amorous Adventures

XP32 MSSE

FNIS Behavior SE

SexLab_Light_SE

SOS light

Vitruvia - skin texture for males (SOS)

CBBE

Bodyslide

Demoniac Textures

SpousesEnhanced

SexLab Solutions v4.0.2

SL_MatchMaker_Light_SE

FNIS (output from generate FNIS for users)

Right side:

Sexlab.esm

Sexlab-AmorousAdventures.esp

Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

XPMSSE.esp

FNIS.esp

Is there a particular order I need to put body/skeleton/sexlab/sexlab mods?  Here is my FNIS output below:

FNIS Behavior V7.0   8/29/2017 3:50:49 PM
Skyrim SE: 1.4.2.0 - D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)   male: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 31 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

7630 animations for 30 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

Attached papyrus log with Matchmaker as my only sexlab mod installed.  This is just the log of me sitting in the alternate start prison cell watching sexlab load animations.  Load order below:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
XPMSSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
FNIS.esp

Papyrus.0.log

I'm guessing

Papyrus log please, i need the log for your SexLab initialization

PS: Issue resolved:

Make sure that you place SexLab.esm just below the games' base esms and above all other mods' esms - exactly in the sixth (6th) position. Like this:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
The rest of your esm's
Make sure those first six esms are all enabled. In the next version, I'll adjust the script slightly so that there wouldn't need to be such a strict load order requirement.

Thank you for this, now I know why there was no updates for FP mods for FO4 in weeks  :lol:

Nothing to do with it. I've done my bit for FP 1.0 well before I work on this - I have been waiting for others' work for Four-Play.

I'm guessing

Papyrus log please, i need the log for your SexLab initialization

Ok started a new game with just the bare minimum loaded and attached the papyrus logs of sexlab trying to load animations to my original post.  I waited til it said Sexlab is ready before saving and quitting.