skyrim special edition wont launch with SOS

Hi, sorry i'm very new to modding, i just recently got into pc gaming. I've downloaded Schongs of Skyrim and added it via the nexus mod manager but when i activate it in the mods and plugins section, my game will not launch after clicking "play". Any technical help would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi, sorry i'm very new to modding, i just recently got into pc gaming. I've downloaded Schongs of Skyrim and added it via the nexus mod manager but when i activate it in the mods and plugins section, my game will not launch after clicking "play". Any technical help would be greatly appreciated. 

i didn't look, but is there a special release version of SoS for the Special Edition version of skyrim? Or are you trying to install the Oldrim version of SoS to the Special Edition of the game?

If you are trying to use the Oldrim version in the Special Edition of Skyrim.. .it's probably crashing due to missing Masters.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

It says for requirements:

REQUIREMENTS (only for SOS Standard)

And of course there is no skse and SkyUI for Special Edition Skyrim.

On the other hand maybe you are trying to only use the Light version of SoS that has no scripting (or requirements).. and if that's the case i'm not sure what hte problem is. i do know that not all Oldrim mods work with Special Edition Skyrim.. so maybe SoS is one of them?

Altho looking further i see that Dragonjoe69 made a version of SoS light that works for Special Edition. Is that what you're using and having problems with? If so maybe post in that thread?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73132-schlongs-of-skyrim-light-se/

Archived