Question about Teen-Adult Relationships, Kinky World Woohoo History, and etc.

Is there way to keep Kinky World Woohoo History?

For 18 yrs old teenagers in my active household, when they have woohoo/kinky woohoo (Vaginal & Anal) with young adult or adult, they become romantic interest.

So, I tried to remove their relationship from relationship by clicking ctrl + left click on sim in the question.

Then I went to check the Woohoo History, woohoo history between those two were gone.

So, this time, after doing woohoo/kinky woohoo (Vaginal & Anal) with each other, when they again became romantic interest, I used Master Controller to set their relationship to best friend.

But the problem is, their relationship became best friend, romantic interest heart still exist between them and Woohoo History is gone.

Is there way to keep kinky world woohoo history without having romantic interest heart between those sims?

I know it happens because I have NRaas Woohooer, but I don't want to remove it.

So, I hope anyone can give me suggestions without removing NRaas Woohooer.

Archived