Where would it be a good idea to put a high level Armor ?

dreifast

Now this may sound strange, but i'm wondering where it would be a good idea to put an armor with Amber level of stats, i sort of want it to be along the way of the main quests (including shivering isle) but i also don't want it to be accessible at low levels.

The reason i ask is because i don't want to be spoiled, as weird as it may sound i never finished oblivion...

Anyway if anyone has a good location in mind please share.

If you want to publish a armor Mod and you want that the people use your armor you must tell were the armor is ( location screenshot  or readme )

Everyone plays Oblivion differently.  Some play the main quest first , so they are low to mid level.

Other people never play the main quest, because they have often played it.

Some play guild quests first...or don't play some guilds....

So there is no location you can only reach with hight level.  And wherever you place the armor some people will never reach that place.

Ok end of main quest, shivering isle or KotN, then you have a higher level.

Or the last location of any of the guild quest.  But you you play that guild first your level will not be very high.

---------------

If you want that you can not find the armor when you are low level  add quest with script.

All it does is check the player level and enable the armor chest if the player is level xx

Or you add script to the armor chest.

If the player activate the chest below level 15  a messagebox " You can not open it now"  or  " You are too weak"

Archived