If anyone who knows much about the tagged mods see this, I hope you can help me with a few questions:

1. Does Death Alternative & DA: Captured require a new game to work properly? (meaning I can't just install it to an existing save?)

2. What slavery mods besides Maria Eden allow you to be enslaved by vampires and/or provide a way for custom races to be owners? SD+ doesn't but the author says he's working on a way for that so until then, what other mods allow it?

3. In Maria Eden, I tried using its surrender option to get abducted and made prisoner by whoever I surrender to but they don't keep me. Following the author's advice, the dialogue where they imply they'd rather keep me instead of sell me off is there after surrendering a 2nd time but nothing happens after that. I have the latest version without the additional plugins so do I need those plugins to be enslaved through ME's surrender option?

4. Before getting Skyrim, I remember seeing a different version of Sanguine's Debauchery that also had something called SD Cages to make it harder to escape at night. Does anyone know if that cages mod is still available & supported by SD+?

5. Can someone give me a rundown on how different slavery goes for you when enslaved through Deviously Enslaved compared to SD+? (like what happens while you're enslaved, what you can do, how to escape, etc.)

Would appreciate any info on this

1. As far as I know, it's safe to install on a game in-progress. If you are using any mods that have DA integration, you might need to initialize them in the MCM.

4. That's for an older version of SD+. It's not still available, but you might be able to find someone who has a copy. You could try asking in the Cages support thread.

Despite the name, Deviously enslaved doesn't enslave you. It's rather a random rape mod which might put you to simple slavery if you're wearing devious items. Afaik there are no other mods that really serve for random slavery, most are more focused on their own story. Simple slavery has a big list of those, though.

1 - DA and DA Captured should be able to be installed mid game PROVIDED you have not use another anti death mod in the game at all.

3 - I have not tried Maria Eden in quite a while now so cannot help there.

4 - it was originally designed to be useful with SD+ but I do not know if it will work with the current version of SD+.  as Content Consumer said check its support thread (his post had the link)

2 and 5 - DEC (Deviously Enslaved Continued) ties into other slavery mods.  Most of which have their own progressions of slavery.  I would suggest you check the main page of

DEC and Simple Slavery for the list of mod they will transfer you to for you slavery.  Neither is a "slavery mod" by themselves, but both will transfer you to a list of other

mods that do the actual slavery. check the individual mods they can send you to for information about that specific mod.

p.s.  if you are willing to run a beta mod (using beta resources) there is a mod that might be of interest to you called Devious Followers Beta ( Http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4371-devious-followers-beta-8th-aug-2017/ ). 

it can enslave you (by any race of follower in the latest version) but it is a beta and there are bugs (mostly not game breaking) and it will only enslave you to a follower.

Archived