My Succubus is the Only Dickless Woman in Skyrim :(

So I'm trying to run the Succubus Race mod found here, in conjunction with B3lisario's SOS-for-UNP-women mod. My vanilla women are all UNP, and I installed all the UNP default options for the Succubus Race mod. All vanilla race women in game have dicks no problem, but I can't seem to get my succubus character to have her dick. I followed some advice I saw in a previous thread to replace the base skeletons provided in the succubus race mod with the skeletons found in Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/character assets female, but it didn't seem to affect anything. Is there a different set of skeletons I need to copy, or does this sound like a problem unrelated to skeletons?

Other players seemed to have reported success running these two together, so I'm not sure what's up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  :heart:

Archived