[Question] Can i use a Bodyslide nexus's preset with the CoS body ?

Hello, 

First i'm bad with english sorry ^^'...

So i have downloaded this preset on the nexus : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86325/?

But when i want to apply the preset with Bodyslide to the CoS body that i use (included in the All in One HDT pussy mod :http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/),the preset is missing...

But if i choose an other body without the HDT pussy, i can choose this preset.

So my question is :  Is it possible to load this preset  with the CoS body ? And of course, How ?

Thank you in advance, and sorry, my english sucks ^^.

Pictures of bodyslide attached, the preset wanted to work with CoS body is CandyFox.

post-773263-0-95592100-1503934880_thumb.jpg

post-773263-0-99474500-1503934908_thumb.jpg

Something must be wrong with your installation, since it works just well for me. 

Try to reinstall all of the parts into different mods in mod organizer (bodyslide - all in one pussy - body preset) and see if it resolves the problem. Dont forget to back up your custom made presets and bodies! 

Hi !

Thanks for your help, i will try later and tell you if it resolves the problem. 

During the installation, i have to overwrite all after installing AIO pussy then body preset ?

Body preset doesn't have anything to overwrite in both mods, it just adds the one new fie. AIO Pussy's COS must be replacing the old COS in bodyslide, but if you have the fresh Bodyslide from nexus, there also should be nothing to overwrite. 

I have regular COS tho, but I'll also check AIO Pussy for the problems and will let you know.

Archived