Some bugs in Four-Play I've noticed

Robin2486

Sorry if this is in the wrong board, not sure where to post for techinal issues regarding Four-Play.

First off before I begin I just want congratulate the creators for creating these mods. They did a wonderful job and because of their efforts I essentially transformed my game into an interactive 3D hentai, except better because with CBBE and bodyslide and some custom textures I can use females who are by me definition the ideal standard of beauty. It's not without it's faults though. So let's begin.

-the alignment of the actors is messed up at best when a scene begins, completely out of wack at worst. I spend literally 90% of the time adjusting the actors which can be a pain, especially when all I want to do is..."get down to business" (don't ask lol ????)

-there's a bug with the Mindless Sex add-on that causes random NPCs to transform into different NPCs (females becoming males or vice versa) and NPCs (settlers) losing custom outfits I gave them. Almost reminds me of the Settlers cell reset bug.

-I'm using a game pad to play on PC and sometimes I notice Four-Play after having used it causes the game to no longer respond to controller inputs

-If using Sex Em Up and the player character begins a scene with an NPC of the opposite sex, if the command to switch roles is used it causes the game to bug out and get stuck in a loafing screen.

-Autonomy is seriously broken. It causes follower like Preston, Piper and Cait to name a few to be completely unusable and the option to designate custom NPC followers like random settlers to gets stuck in a feedback loop where the prompt to ask if you want a follower keeps popping up (even if you turn that feature off). I had to uninstall Autonomy.

These are just the bugs I noticed so far. Please don't take offense if your a Four-Play developer, I just want to help make Four-Play better by I have zero modding or coding experience so I'm just trying to help in a way I know how (bug reporting)

Alignment normally can be fixed by pressing Numpad 3 twice. We simply don't have anything to disable collision for individual actors (setDontMove in Skyrim), which is pretty much the only cause of misalignment left - although obviously collision is common. 

Also disable the Auto Fly Cam option (this will be a 'disabled by default' option in Four-Play 1.0 ) to avoid the controller bug - use the TFC console command manually instead. It has always been problematic for sex frameworks in Bethesda games (SexLab had the same problem)

The thing you thought is because of Autonomy isn't related to Autonomy at all. There's a Vinfamy's Control Panel toggle to switch on "Select Companion Mode" that has probably been switched on by mistake. Just switch it off. Autonomy has the option (enabled by default) to exclude companions from all activity altogether.

I've never heard of Four-Play turning anyone from male to female. Probably a mod conflict.

Also, there's no need to open a new thread. Just reply to the Four-Play Development Thread.

Archived