Looking for sex slavery mod (or something close) more catered to lesbians

As the title says, are there any good mods out there that do this? Basically i'm looking for a lesbian version to that Island of Mara mod or something really similar if one exists. I already have SD+ & Maria Eden so I'm looking for something new since those 2 are already pretty similar to each other except for some big & small variations.

Wish I could mod like the authors of these mods though, then I could make it myself & share it here ;-;

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4371-devious-followers-beta-26th-aug-2017/

My mod (WIP(like 50-60% complete) so expect bugs and your game going booom!) would make a female follower more devious is the best way to put(can end up in slavery but the mod is more about the struggle to avoid it).

There is some FF slavery content in Devious cursed loot (Leah and Sasha) and there is some in Captured dreams.

Learning to mod takes time but is doable, start small and build your way up. Like, I didn't mod till a month a go and now I can :). That said the first part of modding is the most defeating spending like 8 hrs working out why something doesn't work to relise you didn't tick a box or install something right.

I think it took me like a day just to make 1 idle line that equipped a collar.

My mod (WIP(like 50-60% complete) so expect bugs and your game going booom!) would make a female follower more devious is the best way to put(can end up in slavery but the mod is more about the struggle to avoid it).

There is some FF slavery content in Devious cursed loot (Leah and Sasha) and there is some in Captured dreams.

Learning to mod takes time but is doable, start small and build your way up. Like, I didn't mod till a month a go and now I can :). That said the first part of modding is the most defeating spending like 8 hrs working out why something doesn't work to relise you didn't tick a box or install something right.

I Recommend this Mod! I tried it and its Great :D

Aki!

Looks gud, but i'll wait until its out of beta. Already have 2 other mods that are kinda glitchy plus am waiting on responses for others before I update anything so I'm wary to download anything new yet.

• 4 months later...

Archived