four play resource esm missing ??

The contents of the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Four_Play need to be moved to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data

then the Four_Play_resources.esm  can be enabled.  for some reason it was installed to the incorrect folder.

Four_Play_resources.esm and four_Play.Ba2 should be in the same folder as Fallout 4.esm.  Don't worry about this Four_play.esp it gets over written by the community patch.

Aaron

nashashuk Glad I could help.  :D

capillaryfun

If you installed it from the four_play mod at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75834-four-play/ it should be in the ...\Fallout 4\Data\  folder.  If it is not, find where they got installed to then manually move the two files Four_Play_resources.esm and four_Play.Ba2 to your ...\fallout 4\Data\ folder.

If that does not work I need a lot more info, like what steps you took, what mod organizer, or manual install, what mods you have installed , etc.

Aaron

Check your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\Animations\  folder

you should have 3 subfolders.

...\AnimationsByLeito\

...\CrazyAnimations\

...\four_play_Animations\

inside of them, you should see a bunch of *.hkx files. (open \AnimationsByLeito\ and you should see Leito_Aggressive_BJ_F.hkx  and a bunch more) These are the animations that are loaded.  If not, then the animations were installed wrong and need to be re-installed.

then you can use the "Select Sex Actor" gun from mindless sex to test everything out.  Just press 0 on the number keypad to rotate through animations to see what ones you have.  Don't use the crazy gun or the Leito gun.  Those two esp's should be disabled.  The mod needs to be installed, but the esp disabled.

Hope I was clear enough for you

Aaron

hello :)  "I hope I've been clear enough for you" yes I understand you very well =) good I've reinstalled everything but now for four play anim, nexus tells me Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3 // A problem occurred During install:

Access to path 'C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ Steamapps \ Common \ Fallout 4 \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ Animations \ four_play_Animations \ Animations_By_Crazy6987' is denied.

The mod was not installed. // Install // aaarrrrgggghhhhh  :P

try running nexus mod manager  as admin.

usually in C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\  then right click on NexusClient.exe and a popup should appear and choose run as administrator.

Then try installing the mod.

If that does not work.  Try extracting the files to a temporary directory and then move the ...\Data\  directory to the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\  directory.

It should merge the two Data directories and ask if you want to overwrite some files.  say yes.

hello aspellig72 :) I have everything reinstalled :) but now fallout 4 crash on dl page resuming a backup and also crash on new part ... I'm tired ...I think I will abandon the mods .

Thank you 1000 times for your patience and your precious help  :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

are you using "Select Sex Actor" gun from mindless sex?  if not try that one.

help "Select sex actor" 4

should see the gun with xx000f9a  where xx is the load order number.

then just type in the console

player.additem xx000f9a 1

go into inventory equip it.

shoot piper.

unequip the gun.  I just equip another hot keyed gun.

you should get popup messages for actors and then duration.

just choose selected actors and 15 seconds.

let it play out and hopefully it won't resize her.

don't use the laser guns to start sex.  (leito's or crazy's  those two mods should be installed, but the esp for both should be disabled)

if that doesn't help then sorry I do not know.

maybe a conflict with some other mod?

Aaron

Archived