Anyone can help me finding a guide?

Hello everyone, i'm desperately searching a detailed guide to add physics (as standalone moves) to the uunp piercing sets.

The mod creator says that there is no simple way while others says that this is possible

So i'm asking for a definitive answer: Is it possible or not? If yes it will be so difficult to do?

If no, there are other mods that add piercing or jewelry to body with physics as HDT Earrings?

Thanks!  :)

You want the piercing to have its own movement.

This is not possible:

Because the keyframe NPC Breast etc. constantly (through HDT) has different position AND the skinweight of the keyframe is too low. (you can only 1 keyframe use. breast or spine 2 - not both this is the problem)

Piercing needs skin from the body (Breast, Spine2 etc.) + own bones and skin for HDT effect. In sum, the skinn can only have 100%, not 130% etc. So you have to use in peircing for breast, spine 2 etc. less skin to have potential for additional bones.

Effect is: the piercing will never keep the correct position when the breat moves - aand even by nodescaling. 

Earrings are a different story. The keyframe - mostly neck - has 100% skin weight. And the keyframe is moved by HKX, not by HDT.

Archived