Update, and sinergy(with/without dependence) request.

Hey guys, the plagued user is back (really I loved that fore, it fits perfectly on me). Today I come to ask a modder to take a look at some of my favorite mods that were kind of left behind (I was going to bring others, but I decided to talk to the creators first).

First and foremost on the list- Sexlab Levelling Surrender (by shakrum):

This mod has been abandoned (seriously, just read), the mod consists of 2 parts: Levelling (which allows you to acquire some skills, perk, and status through sex and archivements) and surrender (which allows you in addition to the ability to surrender, Rape their opponents in the middle of the fight), the two are wonderful but half incomplete.

The leveling part needs some balance in the skills, because it is relatively easy to acquire them and they are a little OP for the level that can be acquired, another thing that could add much value, would be a greater variety of archivements (at the moment only have a few 7), both of creatures and humans (EX: participate in a orgy with 3 or more peoples - 50 health). This mod is the only one of its kind I know, there are several that add quests, characters, items, scenes, but I only know the one that literally allows you to strengthen by sex.
In skill Sanguine rage, would be interesting if could have a direct interation with Sexlab Deadly Drain (by Hoenheim), sanguine rage kills any person that you have sex, but would be better if it just steal some life or mana of the people.

Defeat has its own method of rape in the middle of the battle (marks the opponent and knocks him down), but the method of surrender Is more dynamic (press the button pointing at the opponent and the less life he has the greater the chance of you simply grab him / her in the middle of the fight and "have fun"), but different from the big Defeat, surrender does not have the editions animations Making female aggressors always use cowgirl animation, I play active female character that avoids penetrations (I use handjob, boobjob, feetjob and licking) in this way it becomes unfeasible to use surrender and how Defeat is a bit tricky to do in the middle Of war, I end up with assault only those that I can catch in stealth.

Second to simple (or not) request - Aradia Living Armor Jellyfish edition (by Moneta 321)

In this mod I came straight to you without first asking the author for 2 reasons: 1- mod has not been updated since 2015, 2- there are doubts in the chat that nobody is responding, in this way I believe that the creator is gone.

The jellyfish edition is beautiful, simple as that. So beautiful that I would like to wear it as an underwear or parasite in the armor, in other words there are two possibilities that would make me happy here: 1- change her slot to appear when the armor was untied without losing the dependence on the size of the breasts And belly *, 2- changing her slot making her appear along with the armor equipped (as if it were a glitch) without losing the dependence on the size of the breasts and belly.
* I already followed the tutorials on how to change the armor slot, but simply this does not have the values ​​in the nitrishape that should be changed to work properly and when I tried without it it was enrome glitch in the breasts that they lost the interaction with the normal armor getting Only with the aradia (it was strange to see everything perfect but the breasts coming out of the iron armor), and again that I tried the slot change gave priority to the aradia, so the armor only appeared when I took the aradia.

In third comes the first out mod - KISS- Khajiit Cat Sprint And Sneak (by 0ro80r0)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22604/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D22604%26page%3D29%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D760797&pUp=1

This mod is done, there is nothing to do here except by adjusts for move be realistic, so what i am asking? Compatibility. This mod was made for be used with PCEA (PC exclusive animation patch by xp 32)  but the PCEA is obsolete and has been replaced by the PCEA2(by the modder that hates me but i still love fore). When trying to use KISS with PCEA2 the sprint animation did not work, only to sneak. The fore himself says that not all of them will work, so I've been watching whiterun rangers in my game running like a cat after bad guys. In this mod then all I want is an adaptation in the mod or a patch that allows KISS to work with PCEA2.

Number four is nude model - Mystic Knight Sara (by StandAlone01) & Sofia the Funny Fully voiced Follower(by djjohnjarvis)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41381/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

Yes, that's all. It would be like the Eryniel follower(by donnyducky) , we would have the same follower mod and another separate for the nude model (at the moment nude forcing them using aradia [nadia nude force on anything])
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30175/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29719/?

Mod five is a place - FoxGirlsClub (by j2547)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73021/?

I found this mod a little time and I loved it, but, it does not have some features being the one that most caught my attention the absence of interaction with the parasites in the basement, it would be nice to be able to enter them and to spend some time there having fun.
post-827353-0-96961200-1503711373_thumb.png
A second problem that also makes a difference, has MANY items without utility.

The last one is a perk tree replacement - Nude Armor(there is no developer)

Others besides me have had the idea to create perks for those who like to walk on skyrim without clothes, I know 2:

Perverted Perks(by shashou)
StreakerPerks(by ghaan)

A short time ago I met a mod called Grandmaster - True Unarmed and Unarmed Combat (by leecarter), this mod created a new perks tree for unarmed players plus other things, but the main thing is that it really created a system of fighting combat Disarmed, by giving replace in speechcraft tree, he was able to leave a tree just for unarmed combat and the way he did causes uparting speechcraft does not increase his unarmed expertise, but unfortunately unarmed skill still increases speechcraft. My idea is to use this base to create a tree only for those who are naked, that could be called naked armor and give replace in some of the same armors (if you are going to play naked you do not need an armor tree), and may even include the perks already Created by shasou and ghaan if authorized.

Like I said, I have more orders, but I'll make the creators first. Thanks for the attention (any problem just let me know that I will correct it).

Archived