View File

Dear Skyrim-Community,

This is a small but fine house in whiterun where you can stay with your follower and have some fun:-)
Some BD-SM furniture and a very small dungeon / run is inside. I made exactly "minimalistic-style":
the house is cute and should not disturb any other mod.
If you play also "A new Whiterun" - mod, you can download a suiting version, which I have put into the download as well.
In future I will change the colours of the walls and maybe we will have somebody living here inside....
Some (common-) -chairs and -tables and -shelves got the custom-created "SMIMM" textures, that I use also on my furnitures...
That changes worked like a charme!!

-custom door colors
-custom wall colors
-more furniture (+zap7)
-custom coloured weapon
-Sexana, a new NPC, living inside that home , but is not too much there...(sometimes, she stroles along the city)...BODY IS UUNP..if you play CBBE, then you will have artefacts on the body...but the most LL-gamers use the UUNP, as far I got that.

If you want to have the exactly same face as shown in the pictures, you please use the "NPC overhaul" -mod, from nexus, it is a "mild" mod, that changes only slightly the faces of the characters.
And IF you want the exactly same clothing, you will take the "TIWA44 minidress-collection" and then after the UNP mindress-collection for-bodyslide-extension for the minidresses. If you use at the same time a different pack, you can choose for every dress that is twice , which one you like to have ingame (this function appears automatically before renderng the clothes, if a vanilla dress - change is offered from two (or more) mods).

Please use the following mods:

-Dawnguard
-Zap 7.0
-TaraUltimateFurniturePack

p.s. a modded version of "a new whiterun" is also added in the download area, (suits to this home and to any of my house-mods, for example, "BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground")

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/25/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

okay..as I told in another thread..i do not use ETac...so I can´t "see" the rest of place, that those mod(s) let. But ETac is not on LL  :D .

A "cleaning" will maybe help against the "german name"...I´ll do that, after the mod is 100% finished.

And I WILL always use the space, that is available, without destroying or damaging the vanilla atmosphere and functions of the game, INCLUDING a 100% working navmesh. 

Thanks for the info...here, with my german content, I can´t detect that at once...

I tried it out and it changed Breezehome's name's to german.

Other than that I can confirm that it's compatible with ETaC. It overlaps the Tamriel Holding Company building (from Immersive Currency) a bit but both doors are accessible so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if it is "very important" to play also the ETac mod together with this one, I could LATER mod that ETac mod in that way, so that all stuff is near by near well standing...

I tried it out and it changed Breezehome's name's to german.

Other than that I can confirm that it's compatible with ETaC. It overlaps the Tamriel Holding Company building (from Immersive Currency) a bit but both doors are accessible so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi . I realy want  any new house for Skyrim , respective just your Wind House,  but dont know if I understand good .

Everything what I need is :

Zap0.7(I have)

your TUFP with requirements and here is my problem.

Im using devious framework then I need instal your deviousFramework 2.06 + zaz leash TUFP patch, but need I your new offset extension for zaz? or more? 

Im lost :D , too many mods and their requirements are slowly killing me :D

And some wishes for future. Can you add some life around new version? chickens or anything like this. Just for effect living around . Im happy you keep some empty room (places for fun offcourse). Just maybe more colored but you talk about and you wrote that you add later.

That all and thanks for everything what you do for moresexyskyrim 

hi, you can let tufp away...no problem...but the furnitures will be missing.

If you play DDxyz, there´s no need to take care of tufp-functions...only if you play with the DEVIOUS FRAMEWORK and it´s addon "DEVIOUS SUPPORT"...in this case, you can use the tufp-patch, that can connect the DFW (devious framework) with my furnitures...

That´s not too much problematic...and ENJOY the new lady...she´s a terminator inside a girl´s body...

With "chicken" you don´t mean "babes" (new npc´s)...so far?...I think you mean the animals...i don´t know-is it really wanted?...

Or a follower-dragon outside the house but inside of whiterun...he could protect the whole city as "citizen"...

by that way I can damage the whole game intention -no problem:-)..

Hi . I realy want  any new house for Skyrim , respective just your Wind House,  but dont know if I understand good .

Everything what I need is :

Zap0.7(I have)

your TUFP with requirements and here is my problem.

Im using devious framework then I need instal your deviousFramework 2.06 + zaz leash TUFP patch, but need I your new offset extension for zaz? or more? 

Im lost :D , too many mods and their requirements are slowly killing me :D

And some wishes for future. Can you add some life around new version? chickens or anything like this. Just for effect living around . Im happy you keep some empty room (places for fun offcourse). Just maybe more colored but you talk about and you wrote that you add later.

That all and thanks for everything what you do for moresexyskyrim 

hi, you can.............................

Oh thanks for exhausting answer (hope these are right words)  and yes I think real animals . Whatever what is doing game not too static. But I dont count with one thing and this is about house placing. Sorry for distracting but when is inside white run then dont need nothing around house. Yes Im using everything around DD and I will be instaling all requirements what I can need in future. I must check your downloads again .

Thanks . All for now and see you later :D

• 2 weeks later...

hi, take the first one only  -all in one pack.

Hi . Im instaling your house now, but Im lost in patching .  can you help me please? Which one? Is the first one same as other just together with second ? Or need I all ? Im sorry :D.

attachicon.gifpatch.JPG

I have your TUFP ,DFW.2.06 ZAZ 0.7 and all DDs

attachicon.gifidiot kopie.jpg

Custom body is switched off - was not inside the pack-so rollback to 1.4 for now.

hi, take the first one only  -all in one pack.

Ah thanks but ............ I broke it before you answer. After instal was FNIS crying about any error with missing anim. in zaz. All characters frozen in move . I was reinstaling few things and I broke it more offcourse. CTD after 5 secs plaing :D . Ok I uninstal all repair zaz and FNIS told me all right but game CTD after loading game . Hmmm I was repairing and repairing and I have instant CTD after I start Skyrim now. Hmm I lost taste repair it now , but after some Skyrim abstinence I wiil be trying it again. Just litle bit bored from it now (very angry at myself ) ufff and this is every time I try anything new .  

Thanks and see you later aligator