[Request]- Wearable boobs and butt mod

IS THERE A MOD OUT THERE OR COULD SOMEONE MAKE A WEARABLE AND REMOVABLE BOOBS AND BUTT MOD, WOULDNT MIND IF YOU ADDED A WEARABLE PENIS TOO (NOT A STRAP ON) . THEY WOULD FUNCTION LIKE ARMOR PIECES AND ONLY BE ATTAINABLE BY CONSOLE COMMAND, DOING THIS SO MY 8YO NEPHEW CAN PLAY MY SKYRIM AND I CAN TAKE THEM OFF WHEN HES WATCHING ME PLAY. IM ON A PC OBVIOUSLY. WOULD DO IT MYSELF BUT I HAVE LITTLE TO NONE MODELING EXPERIENCE, AND I DONT HAVE THE TIME OR MONEY TO LEARN, NEED THIS ASAP. I DONT MIND MINOR CLIPPING OR SEAMS JUST AS LONG AS IT ISNT BIG ENOUGH TO RUIN THE EXPERIENCE. PLEASE INCLUDE VAGINA AND ASSHOLE TEXTURES AS WELL. (JUST MAKING THE REQUEST IDIOT PROOF)

HI!
LOOK FOR A MOD CALL CBBE BY CALIENTE, GRAB IT FROM NEXUS.

TO GET NICE LOOKING ASSHOLES, YOU WILL NEED TEXTURES, GRAB THAT FROM NEXUS TOO, THERES LOTS!
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL THEM ARE ON THOSE MOD PAGES, VERY SIMPLE TO FOLLOW.

(PRETTY MUCH COPY/PASTE)

FOR PENISES LOOK FOR A MOD CALL SCHLONGS OF SKYRIM OR SOS (YEP, ITS ON NEXUS TOO)

i need to type in a really small font to make up for the excessive caps... 

hmmm dunno why... but... somehow i feel like the 8year old is the one actually making this request.

sorry about the caps i just fixed my computer today the caps button wouldn't unstick (turns out the dust in my keyboard caused a problem. 

But on to your post, I know about that but im looking for something i can remove in game using the equipping and armor system. 

thats why i put it as a request and not a search.

Naked bodies are only naked if you are naked.

if you equip some armor you wont be naked.

vanilla skyrim armor isnt very revealing.

If you want revealing armors.

theres tons of them try looking here -> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/

Might be worth setting armor sets in SkyUI.

This way you can have "sexy" armor and normal armor and swap them at the press of a key.

else 

just teach your nephew about the wonderful human/oid form. (^_^)

Archived