[ The Sims 4 ] Breast Physics Rig

No, the screenshot above is one of the animations I made with my rig.

My rig has more advanced physics.

The rigs here, will not move like that.

Rig for the game or for blender?

Based on my experience modifying TS3 3d mesh and trying to make animation (but fail... Lol), which is basically breast movement depend on what we did in blender... The game is just showing (replaying) of what we make.

Simply speaking, what ts4 animation played in your computer, it should be 100% similar in my computer too... logically something like that.

It's​ quite interesting if there can be different kind of breast bone rig that makes sex animation made by everyone can be played better.

I know this has caused some confusion so I will try to clarify (I hope :) ), when you make an animation in Blender you use a Sims 4 rig/skeleton to make the animation, when you save and import the animation into the game it does not contain the rig, only the animation data, in order to play the animation the Sims 4 game has its own copy of the rig/skeleton that it uses as a reference, this is the resource I edited.

Unlike TS3, this time EA Maxis decided to "lock" various parts of the rig/skeleton, so even if you made a nice bouncing animation in Blender, the game engine would just ignore it, I am guessing this was done for performance reasons to reduce calculations and make the game more playable on low end computers, which parts to "lock" is defined in the games copy of the rig/skeleton which is what my mod is overriding.

Hope this makes things more clear.

Based on my experience modifying TS3 3d mesh and trying to make animation (but fail... Lol), which is basically breast movement depend on what we did in blender... The game is just showing (replaying) of what we make.

Simply speaking, what ts4 animation played in your computer, it should be 100% similar in my computer too... logically something like that.

It's​ quite interesting if there can be different kind of breast bone rig that makes sex animation made by everyone can be played better.

In a nutshell, this is a rig for blender with physics set to the breasts to make to react automatically to momentum,

I think what this means is that animators won't need to work on the breast bones because they have been programmed to respond accordingly,

What Azmodan's saying is that one setup won't work for all and therefore isn't ready to share yet. Hopefully these two creators can collaborate on their findings and it may speed up the process for both :)

Oh.... That's the secret!!!

In the past I managed to make animation for TS3, but it ended up like a robot, so wrong! The sad part of it... I made it with so much effort!

I wonder if there any more trick like this to make a very smooth natural movement animation like those made by Amra72?

I think that comes with a lot practice and experience, maybe even college or university too, we all gotta start somewhere and the best way to proceed is to share the knowledge :)

In nanashi rar there's high medium etc so we install one thing or all . I tryed different things and see no physics in game . Help please ty

Hey! So you need the Breast Physics unlock by Denton47 to see the Breasts move in the game. 

Now as for the rigs, They are blend files Which is used with blender - A program for animators to make Sims 4 animations. The "Subtle 1-3, Medium, And Large are all variations of different auto physics to use. So i'd say go with whichever one you like, They're there for choice. 

For animations: And I implore all animators should read this. There is a manual is the folder which tells how to make the animations show up in the game (Via Baking in Short). So if the animation you made doesn't show up in game, Refer to that. Nanashi's guide has pictures with it to show how to do baking. 

These are RIGS they do not add physics to the game! Only the animation an animator makes with it. 

Thanks but how does this differ from the following and what new is added by this mod of yours ?

Is there any conflict ? Should we use 1 or all ?

Breast bones unlocked for animation - FINAL V3 by Denton47

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81008-sims-4-breast-bones-unlocked-for-animation-final-v3/?hl=denton&do=findComment&comment=1948007

Bouncing Sim Boobies WIP by tonicmole

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83498-bouncing-sim-boobies-wip-by-tonicmole/

Breast CAS Demo by Shooty

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81509-breast-cas-demo/

I believe there will be no conflict. What Flowers shared is a rig to help with blender animations.

Thanks again flowers

This is correct. This is a post aimed solely at animators, And more experienced ones at that. If anyone would like my old Female IK V2 Rig to be updated to have physics, I can also do this as well since I believe it is less intimidating to beginners. 

More advanced physics until I can get my hands on some juicy knowledge :P 

I'll have you know, I am a VERY quick learner. The only reason these rigs were late to the table was because I had only recently found out about the breasts unlock mod :) 

I was able to make the first initial physics (Melodine, Not that great) In a day of hearing about the breast unlock. 

And Nanashi was only an hour to prepare all the options I thought were better. 

I will be updating breast physics eventually. 

Excellent, and you could not make that rebound also on the buttocks, it would be great ... What a great job.

Hi! I've been looking into butt physics for a while now. I am awaiting help from someone to tell me if it is possible to override weight paint :) 

once I know how that can be done, it can potentially be accomplished. Right now though, it's mostly a theory. I will look into more plausible ways of adding butt 'physics' in the meantime.

In a nutshell, this is a rig for blender with physics set to the breasts to make to react automatically to momentum,

I think what this means is that animators won't need to work on the breast bones because they have been programmed to respond accordingly,

What Azmodan's saying is that one setup won't work for all and therefore isn't ready to share yet. Hopefully these two creators can collaborate on their findings and it may speed up the process for both :)

Hi! We will not be collaborating :) I have already tried to talk with them about how it might be plausible and they would not like to share it ;p

No hard feelings though lol.

And also, The breasts do not act 100% accordingly. Eventually I will be updating the physics to hopefully react much better. And I agree with them. My setup even will not work for animators who do not have experience. If you are new to blender, I recommend that you do not get these. xD

FlowerSimFactory thanks for all the hard work you put in with this. It's greatly appreciated. Do you think you can do one for the males as well? That would also help some people [like me] create better animations.

Hi! To my knowledge the rigs actually act unisex in the game, So the physics should work for all genders (theoretically)

But, If It is in demand I can make a version suited to males :)

What rig are you using for Male sims? 

I dont exactly use male rigs, But There was a Fijiko Male rig that I had put out for people to use. (Fijiko is a modification of pose helper).

Is it possible to add a penis on to this male rig?

You can add a penis to any rig??? It's called appending?  :P 

Hi! We will not be collaborating :) I have already tried to talk with them about how it might be plausible and they would not like to share it ;p

Hey!

Is a shame he doesn't want to but clearly not a problem as your work looks great already and has lots of potential :)

Hey,

Could you add a modified male rig with a penis? I found a few rigs with a penis, but they're not modified with IK in blender; do you think you can work on one?

Penises in this game do not have bones. All you would have to do is export the dick mesh in Sims 4 Studio, Click Append in Blender. Found out what vertex group It is weighted to and parent it to that bone. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! We will not be collaborating smile.png I have already tried to talk with them about how it might be plausible and they would not like to share it ;p

Unfortunately, there are many who don't want collaborate.

N.B. Thanks so much for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12/28/2018 at 8:58 AM, tobisimmer said:

And it's gone. Why have it up when others can download it. Least take down the damn link if you took down the  viedo. Like damn 

Late reply from me as always, but the reason the video was taken down was because I deleted my youtube channel at the time due to some mental issues and whatnot. Updated download links will be coming soon once I update all of the rigs to have all the new WW goodies

• 3 months later...

Archived