[ The Sims 4 ] Breast Physics Rig

These are physics for BREAST only. You need to download Denton47's Breast Unlock

I am not that well known in the animating community, So many of you probably never heard of my stuff. But I've worked on a few rigs, Like IK rig,  Fijiko, Melodine, and my most recent, Nanashi. But I've decided to share my rigs with you guys because apparently I'm the only one who's worked out an actual, Working Physics method without having to do it all by hand. (Not the only one it seems). 

Nanashi  - Combination of my Fijiko and Melodine Rig
  This in my opinion, Is far superior than Melodine in terms of Physics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKaXkFcirZA&t=9s

download.png
Nanashi V1.0 download

Melodine  - Self made rig

Still in it's beta stages and not really considered to be stable yet. Eventually It will update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUN5NS6FgC8

download.png
Melodine (Beta) Download

Nanashi and Fijiko were created using Kijiko's Pose Helper as a base, So Kudos to them for making these rigs possible.

If You'd like, Check out and Subscribe to my Youtube channel! I make animations :)

(Not adult ones, just cinematic stuff)

I also have a Patreon!

apparently I'm the only one who's worked out an actual, Working Physics method without having to do it all by hand. (Correct me if I'm wrong). 

You are wrong.

But it is a good start.. Wish you the best

I never heard of anyone else doing it . Could you point me there way? I'd like to see their work :)

Thanks but how does this differ from the following and what new is added by this mod of yours ?

Is there any conflict ? Should we use 1 or all ?

Breast bones unlocked for animation - FINAL V3 by Denton47

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81008-sims-4-breast-bones-unlocked-for-animation-final-v3/?hl=denton&do=findComment&comment=1948007

Bouncing Sim Boobies WIP by tonicmole

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83498-bouncing-sim-boobies-wip-by-tonicmole/

Breast CAS Demo by Shooty

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81509-breast-cas-demo/

Thanks but how does this differ from the following and what new is added by this mod of yours ?

Is there any conflict ? Should we use 1 or all ?

Breast bones unlocked for animation - FINAL V3 by Denton47

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81008-sims-4-breast-bones-unlocked-for-animation-final-v3/?hl=denton&do=findComment&comment=1948007

Bouncing Sim Boobies WIP by tonicmole

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83498-bouncing-sim-boobies-wip-by-tonicmole/

Breast CAS Demo by Shooty

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/81509-breast-cas-demo/

I believe there will be no conflict. What Flowers shared is a rig to help with blender animations.

Thanks again flowers

In nanashi rar there's high medium etc so we install one thing or all . I tryed different things and see no physics in game . Help please ty

I think the rig is just for animators. It won't do anything for you until people apply it to animations in the game, which requires making new script mods.

In nanashi rar there's high medium etc so we install one thing or all . I tryed different things and see no physics in game . Help please ty

I think the rig is just for animators. It won't do anything for you until people apply it to animations in the game, which requires making new script mods.

Ahhhhhh brill thankyou ????

Me.

But I have not shared it for a variety of reasons. Here is the resulting animations. One of the anyway

Vertical-_Pillory_MF_Floor_Rough_Doggy.g

You are on the right track however. You might want to fix the different masses between the boobs though :)

Wow!!! That's a very amazing breast movement!

I haven't see all your animations as I have a very limited time playing game... I wonder if I must need a breast physics enabled rig before I able to see such movement in my game?

Or it's actually you created animated bouncing breast with breast bone unlocked rig?

Me.

But I have not shared it for a variety of reasons. Here is the resulting animations. One of the anyway

You are on the right track however. You might want to fix the different masses between the boobs though :)

What's the problem with this one? It looks good to me

Me.

I haven't see all your animations as I have a very limited time playing game... I wonder if I must need a breast physics enabled rig before I able to see such movement in my game?

Or it's actually you created animated bouncing breast with breast bone unlocked rig?

Thank you. I make all my animations with breast physics. The game itself does not have physics so the movement has to be in the animations. TS4 cannot have physics the same way Skyrim does. So all you need is Denton's rig that unlocks  breast movement, and animations that have them. 

Me.

This animation is made with a rig I made for me. Not one from here. The ones in here have similar movement just a bit less extensive.  

Me.

Thank you. I make all my animations with breast physics. The game itself does not have physics so the movement has to be in the animations. TS4 cannot have physics the same way Skyrim does. So all you need is Denton's rig that unlocks breast movement, and animations that have them.

Me.

This animation is made with a rig I made for me. Not one from here. The ones in here have similar movement just a bit less extensive.

Less extensive?

Isn't all using similar like denton47 breast bone rig?

FlowerSimFactory thanks for sharing this with the community it looks great! Can't wait to see the improvements you continue with so everyone's animations can get better. And azmodan22 yours looks really awesome too! I hope you can get your rig to a point where you feel it's ready to share. Having more animations with great physics like this will be awesome!

No, the screenshot above is one of the animations I made with my rig.

My rig has more advanced physics.

The rigs here, will not move like that.

Rig for the game or for blender?

Based on my experience modifying TS3 3d mesh and trying to make animation (but fail... Lol), which is basically breast movement depend on what we did in blender... The game is just showing (replaying) of what we make.

Simply speaking, what ts4 animation played in your computer, it should be 100% similar in my computer too... logically something like that.

It's​ quite interesting if there can be different kind of breast bone rig that makes sex animation made by everyone can be played better.

Based on my experience modifying TS3 3d mesh and trying to make animation (but fail... Lol), which is basically breast movement depend on what we did in blender... The game is just showing (replaying) of what we make.

Simply speaking, what ts4 animation played in your computer, it should be 100% similar in my computer too... logically something like that.

It's​ quite interesting if there can be different kind of breast bone rig that makes sex animation made by everyone can be played better.

In a nutshell, this is a rig for blender with physics set to the breasts to make to react automatically to momentum,

I think what this means is that animators won't need to work on the breast bones because they have been programmed to respond accordingly,

What Azmodan's saying is that one setup won't work for all and therefore isn't ready to share yet. Hopefully these two creators can collaborate on their findings and it may speed up the process for both :)

In a nutshell, this is a rig for blender with physics set to the breasts to make to react automatically to momentum,

I think what this means is that animators won't need to work on the breast bones because they have been programmed to respond accordingly,

What Azmodan's saying is that one setup won't work for all and therefore isn't ready to share yet. Hopefully these two creators can collaborate on their findings and it may speed up the process for both :)

Oh.... That's the secret!!!

In the past I managed to make animation for TS3, but it ended up like a robot, so wrong! The sad part of it... I made it with so much effort!

I wonder if there any more trick like this to make a very smooth natural movement animation like those made by Amra72?

Archived