Hustler Magazines

fenix1978

View File

A set of Hustler Magazines for your Sims to read. This is the first of my Mods that I have posted publicly. I will also releasing more of my mods as well as animations for Whicked Whims on patreon and here.

My Patreon

This mod is part of a set which is available on my patreon which also has Penthouse and Playboy magazines.

Thanks Fenix, but I can't use it ingame, because when I click on it, the object is in red color and can't place it......in Spanish the error message is something like 'Falta huella' ...... I don't know what it means.....no mesh could be?...

Do you have Spa Day installed?

Thanks Fenix, but I can't use it ingame, because when I click on it, the object is in red color and can't place it......in Spanish the error message is something like 'Falta huella' ...... I don't know what it means.....no mesh could be?...

Yes I do...... but I can't see any object from this pack similar to a magazine....the exaclty errorr message is the following:  'Al objeto le falta el recurso de huella'    

Im I the only one with this issue?..... :s

Yes I do...... but I can't see any object from this pack similar to a magazine....the exaclty errorr message is the following:  'Al objeto le falta el recurso de huella'    

Im I the only one with this issue?..... :s

I'm not sure, your the only one so far but I re-packed and re uploaded it so try the new version.

Ohh Yessss, now it works perfectly...... thanks a lot for the quick update!

Regards.

no problem. Don't know what I did maybe a glitch during the upload process, but if it works now great.

I Recolored.. hope u didn't mind, but I make as my own mesh, I included both of ours in download. wasn't trying to  be on any shady shit.

Archived