LabiaVariants LE [DEPRECATED]

View File

I will be no longer supporting this LE version as I have not used Skyrim Legendary Edition in 2 years. My focus has been the Special Edition version here. Anyone willing to continue playing with this idea, you can but you must credit me for labia edits plus slider data, and especially those listed in the credits.

A labia addon or pussy for CBBE and UUNP body meshes through BodySlide, with HDT physics capability. BodySlide is required to generate the meshes and offers some customization through labia sliders. The labia have two variants: one that is closed and another variant that is open (spread open). Installing only one variant will work properly as long as its done as described below.

Installation

The open mesh needs to be added through the console or AddItemMenu to NPCs and added to the player and equipped.  Be sure to check the BodySlide preview before building. If you intend to use the RaceMenu morphs provided by BodySlide, check that there is a femalebody.tri file present with the .nif files.

Labia can be used without the plugin by installing into \character assets\ as femalebody_0 & femalebody_1. Closed variant needs the plugin to be added as an equipable item by default.

CBBE

Install BodySlide files into your BodySlide folder. Use the included preset or your own CBBE preset to build the body. Place the .esp with the meshes and textures into your Data folder. Use texture files in "Labia Texture" folder with TexBlend or GIMP/Photoshop to add the labia texture to your CBBE textures (Color, Normal, Specular). 

BodySlide will generate two folders "characters assets" and "Labia" under \meshes\actors\character\. The folder "character assets" will contain .nif files from LabiaCBBEOpen and "Labia" will contain files from LabiaCBBEClosed. Copy these into your installation.

UUNP

Install BodySlide files into your BodySlide folder. Use the included preset or your own UUNP preset to build the body. Place the .esp with the meshes and textures into your Data folder. Use the UUNP textures included with BodySlide in "TexBlend UUNP" to add the vagina textures to your UNP texture or use the files in "UnpVagina" to do the same in GIMP/Photoshop.

BodySlide will generate two folders "characters assets" and "Labiaunder \meshes\actors\character\. The folder "character assets" will contain .nif files from LabiaClosedHDT and "Labia" will contain files from LabiaOpenHDT. Without the .esp, you can install the .nif files from LabiaOpenHDT into \meshes\actors\character\character assets.

Optional files in Labia Shapes install into the respective BodySlide folders. "LeitoLabia (Z0mBieP00Nani)" ovewrite .nif files in \meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and the non-HDT "LabiaOpenVariant" overwrites files in \meshes\actors\character\Labia\

Requirements

-BodySlide and Outfit Studio along with UNP textures and "UnpVagina"

-CBBE version needs CBBE textures and the custom labia texture in "Labia Texture" folder
-UUNP version needs UNP textures and "UnpVagina" labia textures

-Hands HDT collision of labia needs UUNP Special Hands included in BodySlide or a CBBE equivalent to work.
-CLAMS OF SKYRIM version requirements here
-Needs HDT Physics Extensions to function properly (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?)

Credits
Leito for his body replacer's labia mesh
scivirus for CLAMS OF SKYRIM
Caliente, ousnius & team for BodySlide, Texture Blender
BringtheNoise for Unified UNP

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/22/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, HDT Physics Extensions, UNP textures & UnpVagina or CBBE Textures
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Question 1.   What body slot does this use?  Does it interfer with DD items?

2.   Will this interfere with HDT/collision ?  

1. I'm not sure of the exact slot number but it has to be the overall body slot because you cannot equip merchant's clothes for example.

2. HDT does not work here, as my edits in Bodyslide seem to remove that ability. It may be possible to fix this, but I'm not sure.

I like the idea of this a lot!  Don't know how it will mix with my current character labia.  Was thinking of trying to use the mesh into bodychange mod (can change variants with nine customs). 

Thanks so much.

I'm glad you enjoy the concept, certainly this can be better executed as I am only a novice modder. Technically you could have many more variants as long as you specify everything in Creation Kit...

Any chance of getting the "Clams of Skyrim" Labia?

I might consider that for the next version. EDIT: It's done.
That was mighty fast.. so fast, I probably could have ripped that vagina from "Clams" myself.

Edit: think it would be easy to replace the UUNP Special vagina nif with the one from Clams? I like your mod.. but I don't wanna use an equip slot for it.

Any chance of getting the "Clams of Skyrim" Labia?

I might consider that for the next version. EDIT: It's done.
That was mighty fast.. so fast, I probably could have ripped that vagina from "Clams" myself.

Edit: think it would be easy to replace the UUNP Special vagina nif with the one from Clams? I like your mod.. but I don't wanna use an equip slot for it.

If you want to move COS labia to a UNP body, you would need to use NifSkope to copy the branch over into the UNP mesh.Then you would need to add the COS texture part into the respective area in the UNP texture. If it doesn't quite fit, you would need to edit the UV map, which is much more difficult. However, after doing this, HDT will likely not work anymore.

So if I would use this, I would have labia sliders?

No, unfortunately, it's more basic than that: just open or closed + the extra slot.

Ahh, ok :) I hope you will continue working on this, want to have long labia minora

Wait, just how long were you thinking?

I'm thinking pretty fast :D

As for length of labia - dunno, twice as long as 'default' one will be nice.

No, unfortunately, it's more basic than that: just open or closed + the extra slot.

Ahh, ok :) I hope you will continue working on this, want to have long labia minora

Well I've added a file with the longer labia, hopefully long enough for you? Have a look...

post-491042-0-19223800-1503667032_thumb.jpgpost-491042-0-73873700-1503667027_thumb.jpg

Well I've added a file with the longer labia, hopefully long enough for you? Have a look...

attachicon.gifClosedLongLabia.jpgattachicon.gifOpenLongLabia.jpg

Majestic! Thank you so much!

Edit: Haven't found this modified labia in 1.1a version though.

Majestic! Thank you so much!

Edit: Haven't found this modified labia in 1.1a version though.

Oh, I forgot to mention the file is called "LongLabiaVariantsUUNP.7z", I thought it should be a separate version.

Oh yeah, I've found it, thanks! Working like a charm :)

If you could turn this into a replacement mesh for the UUNP HDT vagina for Bodyslide, that would be amazing!

Hmm, I have been considering something like this and it would save me to have Bodyslide attach things together. I've also wondered about sliders, giving the labia options in Bodyslide, but I'm not sure how to begin there. This will need some testing. 

If you could turn this into a replacement mesh for the UUNP HDT vagina for Bodyslide, that would be amazing!

Hmm, I have been considering something like this and it would save me to have Bodyslide attach things together. I've also wondered about sliders, giving the labia options in Bodyslide, but I'm not sure how to begin there. This will need some testing. 

I tried messing with it myself, but I'm pretty sure I was doing it wrong. The labias were spiky and deformed any time I used a preset in Bodyslide, and with another method I used, the game just crashed every time my character was stripped.

I'm sure it's possible, I just don't know how to do that either.

I tried messing with it myself, but I'm pretty sure I was doing it wrong. The labias were spiky and deformed any time I used a preset in Bodyslide, and with another method I used, the game just crashed every time my character was stripped.

I'm sure it's possible, I just don't know how to do that either.

The spiky labia and crashing might be caused by the HDT being altered somehow by Bodyslide. I usually whenever I directly edit a mesh with HDT in Outfit Studio it becomes unusable in game. Bodyslide sometimes changes the TriData's node to something that doesn't exist (like Pelvis_1) and that causes a crash. I've fixed that before by setting it to an existing node (like node 17 for Pelvis).

I'm using Bodyslide v4.0, not the latest version, so there may be differences there too.

post-491042-0-66064700-1504724578_thumb.jpg

I did some testing and encountered some amusing results. I managed to get the mesh into Bodyslide and had it export properly, loaded up the game and the HDT was working. Seems fairly normal, except that is only a single weight of the mesh.

post-491042-0-74312300-1504724583_thumb.jpg

As you can see in Bodyslide, at 100% weight and starting at 1% weight the mesh becomes completely alien. For this to work, I need to figure out how to get the proper 0-100 weight range working.