attachicon.gif01.jpgattachicon.gif02.jpg

Maybe because i generated the bodies with the alternateshape slider 0-100%. Now i used 0-0%, i left the others with 0-100%. I changed the color texture for one a bit more brighter to check better the contrast. 

Here is how many sliders there are currently and what they should be called. They are set to values I put into the LabiaVariants preset.

post-491042-0-51019700-1508854081_thumb.jpg

post-491042-0-83613500-1508854087_thumb.jpg

I changed the AlternateShape slider to LabiaAsymmetry in a recent version, if you can still see it, that might mean you've installed something wrong. Best thing to do first would be to zero all the sliders until you see what effect each has.

Some of the sliders conflict with each other and can make the mesh very jagged. An example of this would be LabiaLowPosition/ClosedLowPosition (same slider but for LabiaOpenHDT/LabiaClosedHDT respectively), since I intended these to be used separately. They can somewhat work together at low percentage though. Using some sliders with negative numbers can be useful in achieving the shape you want too.

I'm using your 1.8 bodyslide default files, with mod organizer and nothing is overwritten, which bodyslide version are you using? 4.3.4 here, i even started bodyslide from his own directory just in case it was a mo problem with your files copied there and nothing changed, i got the same sliders.

This line is in your labiavariants.xml <SetSlider name="AlternateShape" size="small" value="100"/> which affects the labiaclosedhdt low weight when i select your preset labiavariants instead of the default 0%

post-543180-0-84895000-1508859812_thumb.jpg

post-543180-0-41004300-1508859831_thumb.jpg

I'm using your 1.8 bodyslide default files, with mod organizer and nothing is overwritten, which bodyslide version are you using? 4.3.4 here, i even started bodyslide from his own directory just in case it was a mo problem with your files copied there and nothing changed, i got the same sliders.

This line is in your labiavariants.xml <SetSlider name="AlternateShape" size="small" value="100"/> which affects the labiaclosedhdt low weight when i select your preset labiavariants instead of the default 0%

attachicon.gifbodyslide.jpg

attachicon.gifbodyslide2.jpg

I'm glad you brought this up. I noticed that line in the preset file and realized I didn't provide the new files. 

For reference, I'm using BodySlide 4.3.1.

Ok, now with the 1.81 it seems i put all the pieces together. I have unique bodies plus muscular women plus remodeled uunp clothes and armors with a patch made in tes5edit to bring all together, so i have a total mess of many textures and meshes and i was not sure what i was doing wrong. It seems the problem has to do with the color texture i was using, fair skin (which i used when i posted it was doing better) works way better with your meshes than leyenda (which was what i was using in my first post), if i'm not wrong of course :).  Which textures do you use btw?

Thanks for your time, and work! 

Ok, now with the 1.81 it seems i put all the pieces together. I have unique bodies plus muscular women plus remodeled uunp clothes and armors with a patch made in tes5edit to bring all together, so i have a total mess of many textures and meshes and i was not sure what i was doing wrong. It seems the problem has to do with the color texture i was using, fair skin (which i used when i posted it was doing better) works way better with your meshes than leyenda (which was what i was using in my first post), if i'm not wrong of course :).  Which textures do you use btw?

Thanks for your time, and work! 

I use a slightly modified Real Girls V6, where besides the addition of the UUNP labia texture I tweaked a few small things like nipples. It's the same as in the mod screenshots. Not entirely satisfied with the lack of strong wrinkles in the labia, just seems strangely smooth. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, bluepigeon said:

I have installed your mod properly on my first try.  Yay me!  I have one problem.  Her labia has no texture color.  It doesn't look like flesh.  What do I need to do to correct it?

Both versions need the labia texture (color, normal, specular) to be added to a body texture. You can use the clone tool in GIMP to add the missing texture information from the texture files in the archives, or use TexBlend.

When you install BodySlide, it should ask you to install TexBlend UUNP. Once installed, it should be a simple matter of copying your femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, femalebody_1_s.dds files into the Source folder it makes. Then you apply the relevant modification to each of those textures. Similar process for CBBE, except TexBlend will need the files in "Labia Texture" in the CBBE version to correctly apply a texture.

On 12/3/2017 at 7:28 PM, bluepigeon said:

This is just too confusing.   I'm pulling on this attempt and try something else.  I never installed textures unless I have a proper pathway and this is just oversimplified. 

It's actually not that complicated. All you need is Gimp or Photoshop as well as a DDS plug in for either of those programs, and from there it's as simple as open PNG (maybe resize it), duplicate PNG layer onto skin or normal map texture, "merge visible", and save as DTX 5 Interpolated Alpha.

If you don't know how to do all of that, I get it.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, special1968 said:

what command i have to write in the console for open mesh  ??

First, you have to find the ID it has with help "labia open" and then use player.additem to give yourself the mesh. Adding to NPCs is more clunky, you need to add the mesh to them with additem by clicking on them in the console or using their ReferenceID (the code it shows when you select them) something like this "0d000001".additem 12345678 1. Then the mesh needs be equipped on the NPC with equipitem, just like additem, "0d000001".equipitem 12345678. 

3 hours ago, aljustineg said:

what should i choose? 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_1.png.4af4052640e8b8c1e2b7b50e511bb251.png

LabiaClosedHDT contains the UUNP HDT body mesh so, choose that option for the body. Also, you may want to use UNP Hands Special because the labia animate with hand collisions, fisting and such.

4 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

First, you have to find the ID it has with help "labia open" and then use player.additem to give yourself the mesh. Adding to NPCs is more clunky, you need to add the mesh to them with additem by clicking on them in the console or using their ReferenceID (the code it shows when you select them) something like this "0d000001".additem 12345678 1. Then the mesh needs be equipped on the NPC with equipitem, just like additem, "0d000001".equipitem 12345678. 

LabiaClosedHDT contains the UUNP HDT body mesh so, choose that option for the body. Also, you may want to use UNP Hands Special because the labia animate with hand collisions, fisting and such.

what should i choose? 

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png.4af4052640e8b8c1e2b7b50e511bb251.png

4 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

ok thanks so the labia open was an item thanks for the help

13 hours ago, special1968 said:

what command i have to write in the console for open mesh  ??  ok i got it with additem menu.  but i couldnt isntall  to work fine. no problem is hard work to install corret. needs so many other mods. so i uninstall it. thanks

I'm not sure of your question, but this might help.

The open mesh needs to be generated by BodySlide, installed into \meshes\actors\character\Labia\ and the .esp needs to be enabled for it to show up. In game you need to find what FormID it was given with (help "labia" 4) console command and use (player.additem), then equip it from your inventory.

8 hours ago, special1968 said:

you meen you blend all 3 colors with bodyslide ?? color, normal, specula ?? alll of them?/ i was thinking i have to use only one. 

Color, normal and specular are all required to have the correct labia texture. The CBBE version, UNP version and the (outdated) COS version of LabiaVariants will all conflict with each other and overwrite. Choose one version you want or use a mod that creates a unique body for the player or NPC in question. Make sure you check your Data folder in your textures folder and meshes folder to see it installed as you want, don't rely on NMM solely.

8 hours ago, special1968 said:

i didnt understand what you mean. of course im using only one body. UNP now. dimonized with the standart needet mods.  mature skin.. ugly bronze shine remove. hdt breast and bodyr etc. etc. can you be more specifically ?? should i blend all 3 colors. or only one ? and should i blend the body and feet too?? or just animated vagina ?- ob both bodys ? labia and cos ? - you know what the problem is with calentias body cbbe ?? everytime i use the blender... i got a black neck and there is no way to fix it when i blend. i tried everything. it only works without blending.but on labia i need to blend. thats why im using UNP now.- thanks again

Yes, you need all three. Color corresponds to femalebody_1.dds, Normal to femalebody_1_msn.dds and Specular to femalebody_1_s.dds. I think your problem may be a lack of memory if you are getting a black neck. That's what Skyrim does sometimes if the texture is too large for it to handle. That animated vagina mod isn't required here, unless if you are using its HDT xml.

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2017 at 11:49 AM, randomuser777 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I just went in to test and I can confirm even if you separately build the mesh, the overlays don't work. I wish I knew how to fix this...

Rest of the meshes work fine.

EDIT: I've discovered the reason why that initial mesh (Tweaked) was appearing in your batch build. I apparently managed to save the mesh into the same SliderSet as the main one.  Unfortunately, I remembered both were almost identical and there was no difference in overlays when I checked.

Has anyone figured out why overlays stop working with this? 

All mods are current.  I created the body_0 & body_1 nifs in BodySlide, tossed them into my Leito body mod folder (replacing the old UUNP body nifs) and all looks great, except no overlays work on the body.  I can see overlays (freckles, etc) when wearing clothes, but as soon as slot 32 gets unequipped, all overlays on the body disappear.  Tried a couple different labia types. 

I have to imagine it is a simple setting/value on the body nif that needs to be tweaked, just no idea which... 

I absolutely love this mod!  Either I got smarter or the installation process has become more streamlined from the attempt with the first release, I don't know, maybe a combination of both.   Either way, after installing it, oh... my... god!  Thank you, Randomuser!   Your mod is absolutely glorious!  And extra kudos for not requiring an esp, too!  Although, I don't like the HDT that is installed by COS (too exaggerated on the breasts, IMO), so I just reinstalled the HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP mod, allowing it to overwrite COS in that regard, and everything is still working flawlessly.  And my existing body/skin mesh is retained also, yay!

15 hours ago, malisbad1 said:

Has anyone figured out why overlays stop working with this? 

All mods are current.  I created the body_0 & body_1 nifs in BodySlide, tossed them into my Leito body mod folder (replacing the old UUNP body nifs) and all looks great, except no overlays work on the body.  I can see overlays (freckles, etc) when wearing clothes, but as soon as slot 32 gets unequipped, all overlays on the body disappear.  Tried a couple different labia types. 

I have to imagine it is a simple setting/value on the body nif that needs to be tweaked, just no idea which... 

Which version of the mod did you install? Personally, I've been using the CBBE version where the overlays do work, but I used the same version of BodySlide to create both body types for 2.0, so UUNP should work too.

30 minutes ago, randomuser777 said:

Which version of the mod did you install? Personally, I've been using the CBBE version where the overlays do work, but I used the same version of BodySlide to create both body types for 2.0, so UUNP should work too.

I use UUNP.  All mods are the latest version.  

1 hour ago, malisbad1 said:

I use UUNP.  All mods are the latest version.  

I just tested v2.0 UUNP and my overlays were working. I don't know where this started, but in a previous version when I updated BodySlide to a newer version, overlays suddenly worked. I used BodySlide v4.3.4 to generate the UUNP mesh that I tested. 

7 hours ago, randomuser777 said:

I just tested v2.0 UUNP and my overlays were working. I don't know where this started, but in a previous version when I updated BodySlide to a newer version, overlays suddenly worked. I used BodySlide v4.3.4 to generate the UUNP mesh that I tested. 

I assume that if I'm using UUNP Special, that I do not need CoS?  I do not use CBBE, and from what I've read UUNP Special does everything CoS does for CBBE. 

Edit- and it's suddenly working.  WTF.  Only thing I can think of that I may have done differently was copying the tri and the 2 nifs into both the Character Asssets folder and the Labia folder...  

Thank you, dude for keeping an eye on your mod and monitoring/replying to dumb asses like me!