Also, UUNP sliders ingame aren't working at all. Could you please fix it?

Have you installed and activated the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp file that comes with the BodySlide installation? If so, try the CBBE file and see if that at least works for some basic sliders. If you were looking for labia sliders ingame, I haven't added anything like that yet.

I quickly put this file together as a test to see what the original Leito labia would look like, with as few edits as possible changing the shape. It's mostly been moved back and down in BodySlide. I'm not sure how I would proceed further with this...

attachicon.gifLeitoLabiaTest.7z

attachicon.gifLeitoLabiaTest.jpg

I tested this in game and played with it a bit in OutfitStudio, and I've gotten it to a point where I feel happy with it. I changed the size a bit, and reshaped it slightly here and there so that it plays a bit nicer as far as clipping is concerned (or at least as far as the one test I did is concerned).

Anyway, I just thought I would leave what I have here to either build upon or test out further.

attachicon.gifLeitoLabiaTest (Tweaked).rar

I think I will add your edits to the mod, if that is alright with you? "LeitoLabia (Z0mBieP00Nani)" 

I was pleasantly surprised during testing by how it looks. It looks like a good replacement for the standard UUNP Special labia. I still would like to fix that texture issue with the body... I want to make the stretched area one smooth color.

post-491042-0-57461100-1506356382_thumb.jpg

post-491042-0-70517200-1506356383_thumb.jpg

I quickly put this file together as a test to see what the original Leito labia would look like, with as few edits as possible changing the shape. It's mostly been moved back and down in BodySlide. I'm not sure how I would proceed further with this...

attachicon.gifLeitoLabiaTest.7z

attachicon.gifLeitoLabiaTest.jpg

I tested this in game and played with it a bit in OutfitStudio, and I've gotten it to a point where I feel happy with it. I changed the size a bit, and reshaped it slightly here and there so that it plays a bit nicer as far as clipping is concerned (or at least as far as the one test I did is concerned).

Anyway, I just thought I would leave what I have here to either build upon or test out further.

attachicon.gifLeitoLabiaTest (Tweaked).rar

I think I will add your edits to the mod, if that is alright with you? "LeitoLabia (Z0mBieP00Nani)" 

I was pleasantly surprised during testing by how it looks. It looks like a good replacement for the standard UUNP Special labia. I still would like to fix that texture issue with the body... I want to make the stretched area one smooth color.

attachicon.gifCleftVenus.jpg

attachicon.gifCleftVenus2.jpg

That's fine with me. It's good to know I'm not the only one it seems to work for.

Also, UUNP sliders ingame aren't working at all. Could you please fix it?

Have you installed and activated the RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp file that comes with the BodySlide installation? If so, try the CBBE file and see if that at least works for some basic sliders. If you were looking for labia sliders ingame, I haven't added anything like that yet.

Yes, I have this file activated. I previously used UUNPS, and it worked as intended. Is CBBE version updated to 1.7?

EDIT: Nvm, I've updated to 1.7 UUNP and sliders are working.

Yes, I have this file activated. I previously used UUNPS, and it worked as intended. Is CBBE version updated to 1.7?

The COS or CBBE version was just an experiment I thought of a month ago, it's without a version and separate from the main file.

I have attempted to port over these labia to a CBBE mesh before, but the main problem is the CBBE body texture needs modification to support UUNP's labia texture (UnpVagina). Using only NifSkope to edit the UV map is rather challenging and tedious. I would probably need someone to volunteer some time to fix the UV.

I love this mod & the cute labia my Dragonborn now has

but when my player character is totally nude all her Racemenu

overlays are removed and when I wear the Open Labia all of her

Racemenu overlays appear. Is that intentional? I dont like that

but its not a deal breaker- but I prefer having the closed labia

because its cute with my Racemenu overlays.

when nude/closed labia by default

large.59caea0609c37_TESV2017-09-2614-02-

when wearing open labia

large.59caea0931cd1_TESV2017-09-2614-02-

CUTE!!!  ^_^ 

large.59caeab14075f_TESV2017-09-2613-35-

I love this mod & the cute labia my Dragonborn now has

but when my player character is totally nude all her Racemenu

overlays are removed and when I wear the Open Labia all of her

Racemenu overlays appear. Is that intentional? I dont like that

but its not a deal breaker- but I prefer having the closed labia

because its cute with my Racemenu overlays.

when nude/closed labia by default

large.59caea0609c37_TESV2017-09-2614-02-

when wearing open labia

large.59caea0931cd1_TESV2017-09-2614-02-

CUTE!!!  ^_^ 

large.59caeab14075f_TESV2017-09-2613-35-

What version are you using?

RaceMenu overlays should be working with the latest version. I had issues with overlays after I made version 1.3. I used BodySlide 4.3.1 after that and the issue disappeared. Try a newer version of BodySlide if you don't have the latest. Not sure what even started this problem.

Those are some nice lips indeed. Glad you enjoy.  :)

What version are you using?

RaceMenu overlays should be working with the latest version. I had issues with overlays after I made version 1.3. I used BodySlide 4.3.1 after that and the issue disappeared. Try a newer version of BodySlide if you don't have the latest. Not sure what even started this problem.

Those are some nice lips indeed. Glad you enjoy.  :)

1.71 UUNP and Bodyslide 4.3.1

My overlays seem to be working with the latest version.

attachicon.gifOverlayClosed.jpg

attachicon.gifOverlayOpen.jpg

I used two textures from two different mods, RaceMenu Overlays plugin on the belly and a UNP stocking texture overlay. Did you have something conflicting equipped on the character?

I re-did the meshes in bodyslide but this time I used the default meshes,

closed & open HDT. maybe I had that bug because of the

variant meshes- ll try the others out in a bit

large.59cb370c27c0a_TESV2017-09-2621-46-large.59cb370ae9448_TESV2017-09-2621-46-

My overlays seem to be working with the latest version.

attachicon.gifOverlayClosed.jpg

attachicon.gifOverlayOpen.jpg

I used two textures from two different mods, RaceMenu Overlays plugin on the belly and a UNP stocking texture overlay. Did you have something conflicting equipped on the character?

I re-did the meshes in bodyslide but this time I used the default meshes,

closed & open HDT. maybe I had that bug because of the

variant meshes- ll try the others out in a bit

large.59cb370c27c0a_TESV2017-09-2621-46-large.59cb370ae9448_TESV2017-09-2621-46-

What did you mean by default meshes? 

What did you mean by default meshes? 

the ones already selected when bash building the meshes

Ok, I see. I haven't used that way of building mesh much. I usually build the two files separatley with Build. Is LeitoLabia (Tweaked) a custom file? It wasn't part of the latest version.

lol what. no.

you didnt put it in 1.71?

lol what. no.

The file itself is called LeitoLabiaTweaked but not in BodySlide. It should be only "LeitoLabia (Z0mBieP00Nani)" for that mesh, judging by the LabiaVariants slider groups xml. Though this is somewhat less important, especially if you aren't building that option.

Is it "LeitoLabia (Z0mBieP00Nani)" that isn't working with overlays? I didn't get a chance to test overlays with this particular mesh.

lol what. no.

The file itself is called LeitoLabiaTweaked but not in BodySlide. It should be only "LeitoLabia (Z0mBieP00Nani)" for that mesh, judging by the LabiaVariants slider groups xml. Though this is somewhat less important, especially if you aren't building that option.

Is it "LeitoLabia (Z0mBieP00Nani)" that isn't working with overlays? I didn't get a chance to test overlays with this particular mesh.

I was about to test them out individually.

yeah so that Leito labia doesnt have

any morph slides. idk where it came from,

the only Leito mod I have atm is his SLAL pack

lol what. no.

I was about to test them out individually.

yeah so that Leito labia doesnt have

any morph slides. idk where it came from,

the only Leito mod I have atm is his SLAL pack

I just went in to test and I can confirm even if you separately build the mesh, the overlays don't work. I wish I knew how to fix this...

Rest of the meshes work fine.

EDIT: I've discovered the reason why that initial mesh (Tweaked) was appearing in your batch build. I apparently managed to save the mesh into the same SliderSet as the main one.  Unfortunately, I remembered both were almost identical and there was no difference in overlays when I checked.

Edited by randomuser777
  • 2 weeks later...

The COS or CBBE version was just an experiment I thought of a month ago, it's without a version and separate from the main file.

I have attempted to port over these labia to a CBBE mesh before, but the main problem is the CBBE body texture needs modification to support UUNP's labia texture (UnpVagina). Using only NifSkope to edit the UV map is rather challenging and tedious. I would probably need someone to volunteer some time to fix the UV.

EDIT: Never mind, I got it working as well.

However, just for posterity's sake, do the BodySlide-generated files (femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, femalebody.tri) need to be inside "meshes/character/character assets" or "meshes/character/Labia" ?

(I copied all three files and put them in both folders, and that is how I got the UUNP sliders to work again.)

Hmm. Using 1.73 UUNP version, and I'm getting Airee's previous issue now. The in-game RaceMenu UUNP sliders are not working, but only for a fully naked main body (i.e. no armour/chest pieces). The sliders are working fine as long as my character is wearing clothing, so it doesn't seem to be a RaceMenu issue.

This is a recent bug. I didn't have this problem with previous versions (pre-1.6 if I recall correctly).

@randomuser777, do you mind checking if the femalebody.tri files are being generated properly? 

(I'm using Mod Organizer, if that's relevant.)

EDIT: Never mind, I got it working as well.

However, just for posterity's sake, do the BodySlide-generated files (femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, femalebody.tri) need to be inside "meshes/character/character assets" or "meshes/character/Labia" ?

(I copied all three files and put them in both folders, and that is how I got the UUNP sliders to work again.)

Hmm. Using 1.73 UUNP version, and I'm getting Airee's previous issue now. The in-game RaceMenu UUNP sliders are not working, but only for a fully naked main body (i.e. no armour/chest pieces). The sliders are working fine as long as my character is wearing clothing, so it doesn't seem to be a RaceMenu issue.

This is a recent bug. I didn't have this problem with previous versions (pre-1.6 if I recall correctly).

@randomuser777, do you mind checking if the femalebody.tri files are being generated properly? 

(I'm using Mod Organizer, if that's relevant.)

BodySlide should be automatically creating the folders where the meshes need to be. LabiaOpenHDT or LabiaOpenVariant goes into the "Labia" folder and LabiaClosedHDT should be in "character assets". I wrote a README.txt for the sake of convenience that describes this part. I'll update the mod description to add those details.

• 2 weeks later...

A few noobie questions,

first, the "body and feet" files in the unpvagina directory besides the UnpVaginaColor6.png (which is for?) are the same included in Bodyslide UUNP texblend right?

second, the open variant is just an aesthetic change/option? i mean instead of using the plugin to have both you can just change the open/closed variant in character assets choosing what you like more? 

and one more, this is how it has to look like now with the 1.8 version?  post-543180-0-32961100-1508704249_thumb.jpg it's the closed one.

A few noobie questions,

first, the "body and feet" files in the unpvagina directory besides the UnpVaginaColor6.png (which is for?) are the same included in Bodyslide UUNP texblend right?

second, the open variant is just an aesthetic change/option? i mean instead of using the plugin to have both you can just change the open/closed variant in character assets choosing what you like more? 

and one more, this is how it has to look like now with the 1.8 version?  attachicon.gif1.8.jpg it's the closed one.

Good questions.

Yes, BodySlide UUNP TexBlend is same. I included that UnpVagina folder in Optional for the sake of convenience.

That's correct, the open variant isn't required for this mod to work properly. It's up to you whether you want both variants or just one. I still need to find a better way of equiping the open variant on NPCs besides using the console.

Are you referring to that texture distortion? That should not be the case with the current version, since I stopped using the UNP Special body a while ago. Only "LeitoLabia (Z0mBieP00Nani)" should have this problem.

Are you referring to that texture distortion? That should not be the case with the current version, since I stopped using the UNP Special body a while ago. Only "LeitoLabia (Z0mBieP00Nani)" should have this problem.

post-543180-0-43747300-1508779146_thumb.jpg This one better? I was using the 4.0 leyenda skin textures and the femalebody_1_sk.dds (the special map?) is modified as well for the unp vagina. I'm using bazinga hdt files btw.

attachicon.gif1.8closed.jpg This one better? I was using the 4.0 leyenda skin textures and the femalebody_1_sk.dds (the special map?) is modified as well for the unp vagina. I'm using bazinga hdt files btw.

post-491042-0-60912900-1508794217_thumb.jpg

By texture distortion I meant how the texture gets pulled outward, like at the center of this image. Which mesh from this mod did you use exactly?

By texture distortion I meant how the texture gets pulled outward, like at the center of this image. Which mesh from this mod did you use exactly?

post-543180-0-03552400-1508798630_thumb.jpgpost-543180-0-93083000-1508798664_thumb.jpg

Maybe because i generated the bodies with the alternateshape slider 0-100%. Now i used 0-0%, i left the others with 0-100%. I changed the color texture for one a bit more brighter to check better the contrast.