attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Its still not working for me. I have the file in the mods folder but i also have dofman's more cum in the mods folder. Do I only need the mass cum file? Cause I think I tried that once and it didn't work but I cant remember if I did.

Remove other cum mod. Dofman (alphabetic) is before Madrix....and it will be charge by default.

Ok so i took dofmans mod out and put the mass cum .package inside the wickedwhims folder with the wickedwhims .packages. It also shows up in the mod list in the game but the texture doesnt look like the preview pictures. I installed v1.1 of mass cum and i have the latest version of wickedwhims.

Can you post a screenshot here ?

I added it as an attachmentattachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Yea it just doesn't work for me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. it shows up in the mods list when I start the game up and everything.

not to be rude or anything but why is it taking long to make version v1.2

Things take time to create and perfect,

Textures and mesh creation isn't a small task, can't be rushed and I'm sure the longer it takes, the happier you'll be with the result :D

• 1 month later...

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Its still not working for me. I have the file in the mods folder but i also have dofman's more cum in the mods folder. Do I only need the mass cum file? Cause I think I tried that once and it didn't work but I cant remember if I did.

Remove other cum mod. Dofman (alphabetic) is before Madrix....and it will be charge by default.

Ok so i took dofmans mod out and put the mass cum .package inside the wickedwhims folder with the wickedwhims .packages. It also shows up in the mod list in the game but the texture doesnt look like the preview pictures. I installed v1.1 of mass cum and i have the latest version of wickedwhims.

Can you post a screenshot here ?

I added it as an attachmentattachicon.gifCapture.PNG

I just downloaded the newest WW mod (Oct 31 I think) and the cum mod is now working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, SugarMoxie said:

This isn't working for me anymore, does it need to be updated for newest Sims update? Or am I doing something wrong? I haven't messed with it since I downloaded it a few months ago. 

Yesterday i download the "mass cum" Version 1.1 and it works fine for me 
my  Game is up to Date !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/03/2018 at 6:47 AM, Gamergamer1701 said:

Weird, my game is up to date too and it doesn't work for me.

in case it still doesn't work for you, you'll have to put the mod in the same folder as your WW mod

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/22/2018 at 8:26 AM, Gamergamer1701 said:

Thanks! I'll give that a shot!

On 3/14/2018 at 6:04 AM, SugarMoxie said:

This isn't working for me anymore, does it need to be updated for newest Sims update? Or am I doing something wrong? I haven't messed with it since I downloaded it a few months ago. 

I was having a lot of issues too and the fixes listed here weren't working. I had to put it directly in "Mods" folder (It would not register in the mod list in-game if in any subfolders, even the WW folder) and I also had to rename the file with a bunch of "A"s in front (it's now "AAAAAMadrix_WW_cum_mass.package) and this got it working for me.

On 8/3/2018 at 8:08 AM, HebbaJune said:

I was having a lot of issues too and the fixes listed here weren't working. I had to put it directly in "Mods" folder (It would not register in the mod list in-game if in any subfolders, even the WW folder) and I also had to rename the file with a bunch of "A"s in front (it's now "AAAAAMadrix_WW_cum_mass.package) and this got it working for me.

Hm okay, thanks! I'll give this a shot. Hopefully it works! :)