View File

Hello, I start on the modding Sims4. I discovered WickedWhims and started creating textures.
I propose a .package which modifies the cum textures during the actions "Cum" with WickedWhims.
Like Dofman (Morecum), this pakage is based on style "normal cumshot" but with more natural textures.

V 1.0 included 6 "normal cumshot" :heart:
V 1.1 online (massive cum) :heart:
V 1.2 - next job (ultra bukkake) under construction :exclamation:
How to install:
Extract the file and put it in the same folder as WickedWhims. Make sure the file "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS" exists

Requiers:
WickedWhims

Tested on WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4 (5 july 2017)

For the next version, just save your Madrix_WW_cum_mass.package before in another directory, and remplace it by the new file if you want to reuse it later.

All comments are welcome :P :P :P

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/21/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    WickedWhims Mod & TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS

Very nice, will have to try it. Also btw, what body textures are you using?

Thanks..

I use this mod : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-sims-4-better-body-31072017/

;)

Will have to try that again, think it kept crashing on me as I probably had it installed incorrectly. Is the pubic hair a tattoo or is that a feature as well?

Not tattoo, in section "skin detail" when you clic on head ;)

I'm not sure if I installed it right. Do you put the whole file in the wickedwhims folder or just the .package? I also just installed the newest version of wickedwhims, also do I need to keep dofman's more cum file or get rid of it?

You just have to put the .package file in your sims mods folder

I'm not sure if I installed it right. Do you put the whole file in the wickedwhims folder or just the .package? I also just installed the newest version of wickedwhims, also do I need to keep dofman's more cum file or get rid of it?

You just have to put the .package file in your sims mods folder

Thanks

Its still not working for me. I have the file in the mods folder but i also have dofman's more cum in the mods folder. Do I only need the mass cum file? Cause I think I tried that once and it didn't work but I cant remember if I did.

Remove other cum mod. Dofman (alphabetic) is before Madrix....and it will be charge by default.

Its still not working for me. I have the file in the mods folder but i also have dofman's more cum in the mods folder. Do I only need the mass cum file? Cause I think I tried that once and it didn't work but I cant remember if I did.

Remove other cum mod. Dofman (alphabetic) is before Madrix....and it will be charge by default.

Ok so i took dofmans mod out and put the mass cum .package inside the wickedwhims folder with the wickedwhims .packages. It also shows up in the mod list in the game but the texture doesnt look like the preview pictures. I installed v1.1 of mass cum and i have the latest version of wickedwhims.

Ok so i took dofmans mod out and put the mass cum .package inside the wickedwhims folder with the wickedwhims .packages. It also shows up in the mod list in the game but the texture doesnt look like the preview pictures. I installed v1.1 of mass cum and i have the latest version of wickedwhims.

Can you post a screenshot here ?

Could separate each spot? Because I don't like cum on vagina and breast in version 1.1.

You can use version 1.0 if v1.1 if you don't love it.

it's hard to have a version that pleases everyone :D :D :D

What do you have lined up for version 1.2? :blush:

v1.2 is a massive cum version... more more cum...

in progress

post-1583913-0-74053200-1504968735_thumb.png

Can you post a screenshot here ?

I added it as an attachmentpost-1583913-0-74053200-1504968735_thumb.png

I am going to have to test this, naughtier sex in fantasy is always welcome..

Now someone needs to install some gross farting, and belching, in the sadist or dominatrix type animation's.. LOL.. perhaps a gag, and vomit animation particle effect.

Anyway more realism in fantasy is always okay by me, as long as it is only digital fantasy. 

"If your gonna do something, make sure you complete the task"

Thank you very much for your hard work.