Tutorial Help - Body Texture + Pubic Hair

Maybe this isn't the type of answer for your question, but...

Personally, I do it as a layer in Photoshop (with a pubes-type brush) with a bit of drop shadow added to give some depth - then saved with the skin texture. Natch this could be done in Gimp as well. I don't like the RaceMenu "tat" hair overlays as it doesn't look realistic to me.  Not sure if Gimp uses the same type brushes as Photoshop, but check it out...  PUBES 

If you need more help, let me know.

Personally, I do it as a layer in Photoshop (with a pubes-type brush) with a bit of drop shadow added to give some depth - then saved with the skin texture. Natch this could be done in Gimp as well. I don't like the RaceMenu "tat" hair overlays as it doesn't look realistic to me. Not sure if Gimp uses the same type brushes as Photoshop, but check it out... PUBES

c5kev - thank u very much for the tips! i just installed the brush in the plugins and will see wut disaster i can create. if its free-hand spraying pubes on this shud be interesting :)

Personally, I do it as a layer in Photoshop (with a pubes-type brush) with a bit of drop shadow added to give some depth - then saved with the skin texture. Natch this could be done in Gimp as well. I don't like the RaceMenu "tat" hair overlays as it doesn't look realistic to me. Not sure if Gimp uses the same type brushes as Photoshop, but check it out... PUBES

c5kev - thank u very much for the tips! i just installed the brush in the plugins and will see wut disaster i can create. if its free-hand spraying pubes on this shud be interesting :)

Ah, good! After writing this, I then thought perhaps you wanted to know how to create an overlay, which IDK how to do.   You can also Google "Dave Nagel", he has some other interesting brushes for hair, fur, etc. as well.

• 8 months later...

Looking for Dave Nagel's Series 23 Photoshop brush set for hair and skin. Can anyone provide nagelseries23.zip or the original contents thereof, please (via Google Drive, or whatever)?  It's the ONLY one of the legendary Nagel brush sets that cannot be recovered via Wayback.Archive.org (though some of the others take a lot of work to track down, using various different domain names that Nagel used).  While the download page for Series 23 did get archived, the actual ZIP file did not.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived