Vadermania ( FP animations and stuff ) [WIP]

I'm pretty excited for the Dogmeat animations. 

For quite a while now I've been wanting to show my little buddy just how much I appreciate all he does for my Sole Survivor.

Crazy already has three animations for dogs

Looking great, Vader. The animation loader is getting there. Hopefully Four-Play 1.0 will be released this weekend.

Looking great, Vader. The animation loader is getting there. Hopefully Four-Play 1.0 will be released this weekend.

Ohhhhhh... :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

Edit: Can I haz Deathclaw rape animation pliz? Pliiizzz? I'ma give ya a cookie... OK, 50 cookies... pliz?

...I'll be interested to see what Vinfamy can do with furniture stuff. It'd be nice if we didn't have to spawn tables out of thin air like in sex lab.

Well you run into serveral problems there.

A table isn´t a furniture for the game so while you could get the objects position and orientation, you wouldn´t know if its really a table what you got there since these aren´t marked as those.

Chairs would be easier, since these are furnitures and have the keyword furniture type chair.

So you know what you got is a chair but there are different types of chairs in the game.

No way to get this...

Even if you´re going to add keywords to differentiate between every type of chair, you would still need animations that were made specifically for that type of chair.

No matter what kind of object you would use, you may know the position and orientation of it, but not how much space you have around it.

You would have to check against almost every object because one of those could just be in your way.

A lot of stuff you would need to do, alot of stuff that can go wrong...

Hmmm... Yes I see the problem. Maybe it could at least be made to work if we ever see an equivilent of ZAZ furniture where you have very specific items. Like I would imagine making a Contraptions Pillory sex animation would be doable.

I mean crazy already made a rug animation for it, but that obviously lacks the sound, timer, and cum effects of Four play.

.... Maybe it could at least be made to work if we ever see an equivilent of ZAZ furniture where you have very specific items. Like I would imagine making a Contraptions Pillory sex animation would be doable.

Just tested some stuff and its possible to call an idle on an actor that is currently using a furniture.

So while this would be possible, there is still a possible issue with just not having enough space around the furniture to place the 2nd actor where it should be.

In addition to that FP would have to check if an actor is using that kind of furniture and restrict to these animations.

But that looks like a doable thing to me.