(Help)Phantom Sword from blade&soul.

Sets00na

I have no idea and not familiar with the B&S Phantom sword, but are the original files PNGs?  Skyrim uses .dds files, so you'd need to save them as a diffuse "X.dds" file (3rd image?), a normal "X_n.dds" file (2nd image?) and a specular  "X_s.dds" (1st image?) file. Then reflect those files in the .nif files. 

The original files are .dds. I already have the normal and diffiuse. I need to figure out what type of textures are these so I can find the proper configuration in the BSLightingShaderProperty under the shader flags in nifskope.

post-77565-0-43291300-1503253989_thumb.p

The red and green one is Weapon_010126_col1_FX_Line.dds,

post-77565-0-38069300-1503253990_thumb.p

the green and blue is Weapon_010126_col1_m.dds,

post-77565-0-37271200-1503253991.png

and the last one is Weapon_010126_col1_s.dds

_m.dds - is for environment masking.

For Skyrim it's a black'n'white texture, where black parts is 0% environment map strength, and white is 100% environment map strength.

Of course you need to set that map separately (they stored into textuers\cubemaps folder).

The gloss\shine usually is set using the transparency of the normal map. If the place on the map has high transparency - the gloss will be less, if low transparency - the gloss will be stronger.

Archived