LAPF do i really need the 1st Person Skeleton ?

dreifast

Hi, i wanted to ask what does the 1st person Skeleton in LAPF do ? If its something that can be avoided i would like to avoid it (like for instance not use 1st person).

The reason is because i use Ultimate 3rd Person camera...

PS: i tried Enhanced camera setuped for 3rd person, i tried the same with oblivion's reloaded camera, but the best experience for me still was with the Ultimate 3rd Person camera, it makes it perfect for me, that's why i would like to find a compromise.

I don't think I understand what you are asking.  1st person skelly should not have anything to do with a 3rd person mod. 

The game is played in 3rd person by default, and yes, you must use the base LAPF skelly.

I guess you could try whatever combo of using and not using you want and see if you can make it work.  If it doesn't work, then you have your answer.

I don't think I understand what you are asking.  1st person skelly should not have anything to do with a 3rd person mod. 

The game is played in 3rd person by default, and yes, you must use the base LAPF skelly.

I guess you could try whatever combo of using and not using you want and see if you can make it work.  If it doesn't work, then you have your answer.

Basically there are two skeleton.nif files that come packed with LAPF:

Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif

and

Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\_male\skeleton.nif

My question was related to the skeleton.nif that is in: "Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif", since i use Ultimate 3rd person Camera i can't replace that one, so i wanted to know what purpose does it serve, basically which of this two scenarios apply:

a. its reserved for some LAPF feature that involves 1st person and i can ignore it and not replace it

or

b. will make LAPF unplayable/unusable.

The Ultimate 3rd Person camera skeleton does not have breast bones.  Not compatible with BBB.

If you install the skeleton and use the Mod 3rd person view you will have  breast stretching all over the screen, and during sex also penis stretching.

If you don't use the Mod 3rd person view during sex  LAPF works.

And if you play a male character you have no problems with BBB breast stretching.

The Ultimate 3rd Person camera skeleton does not have breast bones.  Not compatible with BBB.

If you install the skeleton and use the Mod 3rd person view you will have  breast stretching all over the screen, and during sex also penis stretching.

If you don't use the Mod 3rd person view during sex  LAPF works.

And if you play a male character you have no problems with BBB breast stretching.

Awesome, thanks, but actually, the one i'm using:

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/29942/

(the 1.41 non omod version) Actually works just fine with BBB, to my surprise. I didn't noticed they where different version and i prefer loose files so by accident i downloaded the older file, well strangely that one works fine with both BBB and bouncing butts...

Archived