Really weird breast glitch?

No idea what's going on here, if someone could help out I would be greatly appreciative! I have XPMSE, CBBE and HDT. Physics work fine, and the body looks completely normal until I modify the Racemenu breast scaling sliders, after which all hell breaks loose. I've tried reinstalling the multiple times skeleton to no avail.

Thanks!

post-80839-0-17346400-1503238880_thumb.jpg

post-80839-0-32832900-1503239259_thumb.jpg

No idea what's going on here, if someone could help out I would be greatly appreciative! I have XPMSE, CBBE and HDT. Physics work fine, and the body looks completely normal until I modify the Racemenu breast scaling sliders, after which all hell breaks loose. I've tried reinstalling the multiple times skeleton to no avail.

Thanks!

attachicon.gif20170820095214_1.jpg

attachicon.gifLoad_Order.JPG

Reinstalling skeletons is pointless.
What do you mean "until I modify the Racemenu breast scaling sliders"?
You changed the script?

Then note: 1.0 in the script = 100% Slider - and always relative to the BaseShape.

Thanks!

attachicon.gif20170820095214_1.jpg

attachicon.gifLoad_Order.JPG

Reinstalling skeletons is pointless.

What do you mean "until I modify the Racemenu breast scaling sliders"?

You changed the script?

Then note: 1.0 in the script = 100% Slider - and always relative to the BaseShape.

Sorry, I guess that wasn't exactly clear. If I move the slider in "showracemenu" they become more deformed as the value increases. I've also tried different meshes and bodies, but I'm not sure if that's even on the right track either :D

• 3 months later...

HI! Was this ever figured out? I am having a similar issue where breast scaling just goes up incrementally for no particular reason. When I go into racemenu, I slide the "BodyScales" [Breasts] slider up and then back down to 1 and it fixes it. Then I go back to playing and the breasts continue to grow as I use mana or stamina it seems. I am using UUNP body style and zero scaling mods of any kind (Butt, Boobs, or Belly). Let me know if you figured out your issue as it may shed some light on mine. Thanks :)

Archived