Hand mesh - texture issue on NPC

Currently got an issue with NPCs having a mismatch with their hand mesh as seen below. Does not occur when gloves or similar items are worn (so basically just the plain hand textures being applied. I do have unique player installed and no problem with my PC but not sure why this error occurs as both the characterassets and PlayerCharacterAssets share the same hand meshes and textures. Also tried re installing CBBE a few times to no avail. Can someone confirm that this is a mesh texture issue or if im missing something here, thanks.

post-387987-0-15068000-1503238812_thumb.jpg

Well, I fixed it, after I posted about it ofc. After some tinkering its seems like the act of copy and pasting the meshes/ textures from the characterassers to and from PlayerCharacterAssests was causing the problem. Got it to work after re finding the original textures for both npcs and the player and re doing them both without any copy and pasting.

Archived