Vampire Feeding Animation: Non-sex

There are some very good feeding animations, however they usually consist of one or two feeding stages with the rest being sex animations.  These are all well and good, but is it viable to have feedings with more feeding stages (in different positions and locations) than sex (like 1 or less)?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Been away for a while and finally got back to this request.  I'm not a modder and the above makes sense for the last part of the request but rather vague for we uneducated.

The main jist of the request was more for full feeding animations, much like the Sexual Vampire Feeding mod, but without the sex acts.  Neck feedings, breast feedings, thigh (femoral artery) feeding... though sexual in nature, not actual sex acts.. per se.   I wish I had the ability to do this, I have actually looked into it, but I don't (at this time).  Alot of these can be modifications of current animations, with some movement changes, but that again, is from my own untrained eye.

Thanks again to a great modding community.

Archived