[SEARCH] Tera bodyslide pack with zap sliders

Hi I'm looking for an old Tera Bodyslide pack with zap sliders.

I remember downloaded it from loverslab but now I can't find it for the life of me. The pack contains a lot of zap sliders that mostly remove top, shoulder and bottom parts of the outfits. It seemed to be a mixed of old and new Tera armor collection packs because I recalled it has bodyslide for both asianboy pack and 2015 pack.

Maybe this?  That's what I use, it has a lot of see-thru and deleted undies parts, it's the skimpiest version of Tera I've found to date.  It's a shame there isn't a CBBE version of this...

Thank you I've tried that out yesterday when I was searching for it. Unfortunately it's not what I'm looking for. The one I'm looking for requires manually going through each outfit and play with the zap sliders to get the desired output. Let's say you don't want the back skirt or arm armor just checked on their zap sliders.

UPDATE: Holy shit I found it and you will love it too since you like CBBE! http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59267/?

Archived