NPCs sleep indefinitely when using Sleep Package

johnwick11

So I'm trying to create a sleep package, which when added to a quest alias, makes them go to bed for an hourI used the duration attribute in the schedule section and selected 1 hour. However this doesn't seem to work as the npcs never wake up on their own after going to sleep. Any ideas?

As far as I know, if the NPC does not have any other valid AI packages (determined by conditions, day, hours, and duration of the package), then they will continue to run the last valid package until another one becomes valid.

I understand, thanks! But if I was using the sleep packages on aliases of in-game NPCs that have their own vanilla packages, shouldn't one of the vanilla ones be recognized as the next valid package when sleep package is ending?

Edit: So basically how do I make the alias go back to its vanilla packages after sleep package is done?

Archived