Adult Dragon Game?

cbvbadlarry

Defiler Wings is the only dragon game I know of.

Could you share a link if you have it, or at least some info on what the game is about? I can't really do a search right now (much less play), but it's something I could be interested in, so knowing more about it would help. Only if it's not a problem, though :shy:.

Defiler Wings is the only dragon game I know of.

Could you share a link if you have it, or at least some info on what the game is about? I can't really do a search right now (much less play), but it's something I could be interested in, so knowing more about it would help. Only if it's not a problem, though :shy:.

It's from the guys who made Jack'o'Ninetails.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/414454-oldhuntergames-defiler-wings-eng

Huh, no pics, and no many details, but it's still worth a try. It'll have to wait for a bit until I can try it out, but I'll add this to my To-Do list. Thanks for the link :shy:. And if someone else knows any other such game, please do let us know.

In Defiler's Wing.

You start out as basically a large snake, and you need to complete a task for your evil demon mistress. Each time you complete a task you can choose an offspring similar to you, but with one more trait. You start out hunting virgins getting lost in the woods, later you burn down towns and break into palaces to steal noble daughters, as well as frost giants, titans etc. to make dragonkin to build up an army, which you later lead to invade the entire kingdom.

There's also Suzukuri Dragon (巣作りドラゴン, literally "Nest-making Dragon"), an old eroge by Softhouse Chara.

You don't conquer lands so much as raid towns (and villages and later the royal palace) so that they pay you tribute (and maybe abscond with the princess), which is half of the gameplay. The other half is somewhat reminiscent of Dungeon Keeper as you build out your lair and hire Monsters to defend it when those pesky adventurers try to stop the evil dragon.

No Hatchlings, but deciding on a mate (dragon or not, these are the dragons that can take human form) is the final decision and determines which ending you get.

Never was translated AFAIK, but text hooking+auto translation works well enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived