SkyUI Rearranger

25 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Great mod, CPU.  Many thanks!

It seems that Immersive College of Winterhold https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36849 has some issues with this (and other MCM reorganizers).  May need special treatment.  

I will check this special mod.

I do special stuff for mods not respecting the standard SkyUI MCM registrations.

Thanks for reporting it.

• 2 months later...

CPU,

What SKYUI SDK when you built this?  I cannot seem to get it to compile due to functions missing in in the MCM SDK (I am trying with 5.1).

I was able to get this to work with SSE with a hex editor.  The reference looking for SKYUI.esp to version check just had to have the string size increased from x09 to x0C and the _SE inserted to make the file examined "SKYUI_SE.esp"  Worked like a champ on SKYUI 5.2 for SSE.

• 1 month later...

Great Mod CPU.  Been using it for awhile now but still cant figure out why it only finds one page worth of mods instead of two.  It finds the mods but only loads up one page of them.  Plus is there anyway to put on nausicaa tweaker? or a way that I can add it.  Just dont know that much about changing mods but I would give it a go if pointed in right direction.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

hi CPU,

for some reason SkyUI Rearranger doesnt fill the 2nd page if you are over 64 mods

that issue is as old as the first upload, i  just ignored it, because 64 was always enough,

but with so many new devious LL mods with MCM ist gets a bit crowded.

=> pictures tell more than 1000 broken english words:

i..i..made it! more than 63 mods with MCM installed! where is my booty?

ScreenShot485.thumb.jpg.c29e992032119025d95c20af03eb6b88.jpg

EXPANSION!

ScreenShot486.thumb.jpg.1110c1c3ab3a37a3573e493200338501.jpg

thats just stuffy => could you change the load config button to "Load current config"?

ScreenShot487.thumb.jpg.4bb610b3a00ceeab6684e2d07811cd5c.jpg

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

OK, it is a SKSE problem.

For some reason SKSE is not able to find all the aliases attached to the player.

I can only do specific mod inclusions, knowing the exact name of the mod.

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

means i should make a list and send it to you? ?

With that I can do a quick fix.

But I prefer to find a better way to do it.

At them moment I handle SOS and DD like that.

At a loss on this.  Clicking [find] on any of the three pages yields no results.  Operation text flashes on the right, but that's it.  An identical issue to what was posted previously by someone.  I've skyui 5.1 and papyrus 3.3, not overridden by anything.  Using MO.

Papyrus.0.7z

***EDIT:  Found the source of the issue.  Having the newest version of Radiant Prostitution installed, causes this mod to completely fail at MCM registrations for me.  Deactivating MF_RadiantProstitution.esp (from Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 3.7.4) fixes the above issue.... mostly...  As also mentioned by someone above, I only have the first page (1-64?) populated, despite having 90 MCM registrations.

loverslab.com/topic/95304-radiant-prostitutiongigolo/

1 hour ago, Xerodyne said:

At a loss on this.  Clicking [find] on any of the three pages yields no results.  Operation text flashes on the right, but that's it.  An identical issue to what was posted previously by someone.  I've skyui 5.1 and papyrus 3.3, not overridden by anything.  Using MO.

Papyrus.0.7z

***EDIT:  Found the source of the issue.  Having the newest version of Radiant Prostitution installed, causes this mod to completely fail at MCM registrations for me.  Deactivating MF_RadiantProstitution.esp (from Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 3.7.4) fixes the above issue.... mostly...  As also mentioned by someone above, I only have the first page (1-64?) populated, despite having 90 MCM registrations.

loverslab.com/topic/95304-radiant-prostitutiongigolo/

Thanks for the info.

I will give a look.

****RE EDIT

Curiously, RP 3.2.2 by WraithSlayer (also MF_RadiantProstitution.esp) works just fine with this mod.  But RP 3.7.4 by -Caden- renders this mod broken.  This is fine by me, as I wanted to go back to 3.2.2 anyway.  But strange, just the same.

53 minutes ago, Xerodyne said:

****RE EDIT

Curiously, RP 3.2.2 by WraithSlayer (also MF_RadiantProstitution.esp) works just fine with this mod.  But RP 3.7.4 by -Caden- renders this mod broken.  This is fine by me, as I wanted to go back to 3.2.2 anyway.  But strange, just the same.

I will check why this mod is not working.

Maybe it does not register it as it should to SkyUI.

For example SOS and DD also do not use the standard registration system, so I did two exceptions for these mods.

18 minutes ago, CPU said:

I will check why this mod is not working.

Maybe it does not register it as it should to SkyUI.

For example SOS and DD also do not use the standard registration system, so I did two exceptions for these mods.

I could see something failing to register, but does SoS and DD also cause everything else to fail at registration as well?  Cause that's what this one is doing.  -Caden- even released 2 additional variants of the MF_RadiantProstitution.esp, and both of those do the same thing.  WraithSlayer's version however, seems fine.  Might need to note also though, that when the new versions of RP came out, the mod became rife with misspellings and poor editing.  Maybe it just needs more time in the oven.  ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@CPU

Request for adding Slavetats as well :)

Also it seems the second page (65-128) doesn't load any mods in, im at 73 mcm menu's, I can't re order the last ones :(

40 minutes ago, jujoco said:

@CPU

Also it seems the second page (65-128) doesn't load any mods in, im at 73 mcm menu's, I can't re order the last ones :(

I will give a look

14 hours ago, jujoco said:

@CPU

Slavetats gets already recognized by SkyUI Rearranger.

At least it does so on my setup.

Are you sure it doesn't get recognized or are there just too many MCM mods that SUR isn't able to list them all?

ScreenShot1035.jpg.0675e0bab7dcf6d038d34b6002b3b793.jpg

Fun Fact:

you can circumvent the limitations of SUR:

if you have too many MCM mods and the last ones don't get listed

> load a game with less MCM mods (the mods you want to rename) and rename those with SUR => than save the modifications via SUR MCM

> load the game with all mods active and load your saved SUR setup

tadaa: now you have all mods renamed even if SUR can't list them all =D

this also works if SUR fails to redetect mods on a running game (that got modified by exchanging mods)

just load the saved SUR setup and it works even if SUR can't list any mods for renaming

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I too had the problem of the Find Mods function not working (after the mod worked well for years for me), but did the work around with deactivating mods and then saving and loading a profile.

I deactivated mods in groups so I can't be 100% sure, but I think in my case it was SexLab Utility Plus that caused the error.