PLZ Help a Newbie! ;)

Rollo77

Hello fellow dragonborns! :shy: 

I`am a bit ashamed `cause i fear this question already got asked more then one time ... but i need some help!

Especially as i am a Newbie in using mods.

Well, i am playing Skyrim SKSE and have the following mods running using the Nexus mod manager:

- Better Freckles

- Body Slide & Outfit Studio

- Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition

- Ducks & Swans for Skyrim

- FNIS Sexy Move 6.1

- Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V6_3

- Lush Landscape

- Realistic Ragdolls and Force

- SexLab _v161_TO_v162_Patch

- SexLabFramework_v162_FULL

- SexLabMatchMaker.Rev7

- SkyUI

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton

... and now my "problems":

- when i start Skyrim (YES, using Skyrim Script Extender) a window pops up, telling me the following: "FNIS Sexy Move stopped with ERROR(S) - Last FNIS generation failed"

- moving female NPCS are "in the centre of huge fat coloured bars", whick makes it "a bit hard" to talk with them or fight them

- when i wanna start the "naughty action", my partner and i get naked, but NOTHING happens, although i can hear what should going on ...

What can i do to get this fixed?

And don`t forget - i am a REAL newbie in this things ... Sorry!

Thank You for every helpful hint! :shy:

Maybe you should try to run the GenerateFNISforUsers if you havent already done it. 

If you dont know where it is go to your skyrim data folder then "tools" , "generatefnisforusers" and run the generatefnisforusers.exe

If its not the solution i have absolutely no idea except reinstalling fnis sexy move  :-/

Hello again!

1st: TY to the mods for removing this topic into the right section! :)

Well, TY all for your kind words and hints ... BUT ... it still does not fully "work".

I decided to divide my "troubles" in 2 parts:

Part 1) "The wicked hands", as i call it ... ;)  ->  "moving female NPCS are "in the centre of huge fat coloured bars/ fans", whick makes it "a bit hard" to talk with them or fight them..."

Well, i took a closer look at it and that is what i found out:

- Only FEMALE npcs are affected, but NOT all!

- As funny it may sound it seems as if mostly the ones wearing red or black clothes have this problem!

- I also noticesd, that mostly female npcs WIHOUT any brazers/ gloves are affected --> when i get my avi undressed for some "lonely plays", my hands and feet get ALSO crippled ... when i redress: NO troubles!

- There are 2 different grades:

a.) "not so bad": hands and feet look like "crippled claws" .... like from an stoneold "90´s game graphic" ...

b.)"really bad": hands are kind of "starting point" of HUGE coloured bars/ fans ....

... i strongly presume that it has something to do with one of the mods i use .... as i think to remember that when i sneaked into the game without any mods this problem didn`t show up ...

- Could it be related to the XP32 Maximum Skeleton-mod/ XP42 Maximum Skeleton-mod? :-/

Part 2) "The still missing action" ;) :

Right now i am able to matsurbate .... but NOT to "persuade" an npc into naughty plays ....

Have i done or better installed something wrong?

Have i missed to do something?

@bahamut2195:

- I deactivated FINS and downloaded LOOTm ran it and then re-activated FINS. Now i am at least able "to play with myself" ... :)

- NO, i didn`t generate animations before i started? Can i do it still now before loading my "current safe"?

AND: SORRY guys ,,, but YES, i am a BLOODY newbie in modding ....

I just want to have the possebility to have some fun with some npcs ... i mean, being able to marry without the fun as an example .... a bit senseless, no? ;)

Is there a kind of a detailed instruction for the "most common sex-mod"? (Typical newbie-question, i know .... :blush: )

TY again for any hint!

Cheers, Rollo!

GREAT! *sarcastic*

a new problem appeared:

i just have myself locked in as Farkas gets attacked by the "Silver Hand" in the dungeon ... i see him transforming into his lycan-appearance, i hear his "attack-roar" .... and the game CRASHES!

EVERY time .... ?????

EDIT:

Okeys, got THS one solved - thanks to

- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52446-ctd-on-farkas-transformation/

- http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35063-werewolf-crash/

:D

- NO, i didn`t generate animations before i started? Can i do it still now before loading my "current safe"?

Yes, that should still work fine.

TY, lazyBoot!

But back to my question:

- is there some kind of a detailed instruction for the "most common sex-mod" - which mods in which  order?

Cheers, Rollo

There are some basic guidelines for load order, but honestly LOOT does a good job of placing mods in the correct load order without much tweaking.  With NMM, it's almost more important to pay attention to how you install mods, as NMM has a tendency to overwrite files from mods conflicting with each other, which can cause problems if you are not careful.  You aso don't need to have the sexlab 1.61 to 1.62 patch in your modlist, since you have 1.62 full, like Nazgul said.

You could always post your load order from Loot, and we can look it over for you and see if there are any potential issues.  Remember to run LOOT any time you add or remove a mod from your list, and to run FNIS and generate animations too.  If you still have issues, try disabling mods 2 or 3 at a time, loading your save and checking to see if the problems persist.  Once you identify the problematic mod in this way, fixing it becomes a lot easier.

I have linked 3 of those guides in my sig. Especially the first one assumes you're using MO as mod manager, though, the second is a bit more advanced, the third might be the right one if you don't use MO even if you don't want creatures.

It's not the worst advice in general, but especially if you have problems and want to test things, use a new game EVERY TIME you've changed something. And i mean really a new game, press that button to start one. The reason is that scripts are baked into your save, so even if you theoretical fix your problems, it can still be wrong in your save. 

A start mod like Live another Life is highly recommended here, so you don't need to watch the intro every time.

Once it works fine, you can still try to fix your save.

Now, get rid of that sexlab patch, only keep the full version and start a new game. See if you still have problems then. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has he used Tes5Edit yet To apply filter for cleaning, Remove Identical Master Records, undelete and disable references. could be a problem there too. will not reply probably will never find this link again. Would also suggest  watching the youtube videos out there on how to install Skse, Tes5Edit and how to clean mods with Tes5Edit. Theres a whole slue of them out there. Best of luck. 

Archived