Bodyslide changes will not appear in game.

So another update, I tried using NMM, and that didn't work. 
Just to clarify I am making a custom body in bodyslider. Then I am batch building all of the Fallout 4 CBBE Skimpy Armor Replacer outfits with my preset. And the changes aren't appearing in game, everyone still looks vanilla. But all of my other mods are working, the gun mod I installed, the hair mods I installed. It is just the body mods that aren't working.

If you use MO, then after generating the files, create a mod in the overwrite mode line (right click on the line.)

The string at the very end of the list of installed mods.

Already tried, didn't work

Can you link to the specific mod in question that you are batch building?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7718/?

I have tried it with just the vanilla outfits that come with CBBE as well, that didn't work either. so it's not the clothing mod that is causing the issue.

Figured I'd update this thread. I found the solution, not sure why it worked. Basically instead of installing with the manager, or doing a full manual installation. I downloaded the archives and placed them into the manager manually, and for some reason that worked. There are still a few things that are broken, but for the most part, it is working.

Figured I'd update this thread. I found the solution, not sure why it worked. Basically instead of installing with the manager, or doing a full manual installation. I downloaded the archives and placed them into the manager manually, and for some reason that worked. There are still a few things that are broken, but for the most part, it is working.

Have you seen this yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ROkDzLInk

Archived