Kind additions to BDSM mods?

Now you may be asking, what does BDSM has with kindness, isn´t it all about hurting and breaking people? Well yes, sorta, but i think even in the heart of the most brutal sadist there should be space for occasional act of kindness, after i installed all the BDSM mods and played around with them for awhile i wished to add some tenderness to my scenes, things like hair stroking, kissing or hugging (apparently the idea of carrying an NPC in Skyrim is beyond what can be done ATM) you know, a little comforting, but the pickings were strangely slim both here and on the nexus, and those i did find don´t exactly fit the scenario (Ysolda piggybacking on my back with a blindfold and a gag after just being branded is not exactly what i had in mind when i searched for a hug mod) are there any such mods around and am i not looking hard enough, or am i limited to being just cruel until i learn making animations myself?

... :cool:  there´s always only the On/OFF switch between BDSM and soft-sex...nothing between... :D ....

-you should do the last advice, that you gave to yourself...then I´m not alone any more...

Wow, the King of animation himself, yeah, i am working on it, though it will take some time, i did some modding in the past but nothing major, and not that much for Skyrim (all i did was recolor a guard armor to make a custom one for my personal guards) and you know how it is, every time you start modding a new game you have to learn most things from scratch. I was thinking to start with something simpler, like a mesh, and work my way up, i am already working on something like that, though that kinda goes in the opposite direction to what i am talking about here.

Does foreplay count as kindness? There is still a lot of in and out action going on. Maybe there needs to be some simple teasing during the play. It could be as simple as a blow in the ear (I'm assuming we don't have that animation yet). Perhaps there needs aftercare mod that deals with the mental and physical recovery, not to mention the cuddling :heart:. Simple things would do wonders.

<_< Why was I talking about cuddling?

..i´ll prepare some easy-going-soft-sexy furnitures, markers and idles to fill the game with smooth erotical stuff. The modder can then use the stuff to create a scene in game, with this special sort of attributes. Teasing, posing, caressing, detailed paired animation of bondage will be the aimed contence. The most important is, to get the animation seriously into the game, by using the originally way, the game is made.

..i´ll prepare some easy-going-soft-sexy furnitures, markers and idles to fill the game with smooth erotical stuff. The modder can then use the stuff to create a scene in game, with this special sort of attributes. Teasing, posing, caressing, detailed paired animation of bondage will be the aimed contence. The most important is, to get the animation seriously into the game, by using the originally way, the game is made.

Thanks dude, really appreciate you taking the time.

Archived