what is more stable ...?? soul gem oven or being female ..??

aspirine2

I've never had a stability problem with SGO despite frequently messing around with settings during gestation, so in light of flutie's experience, go with the one you feel "fits" better for you.

SGO does what it says on the tin, though. You get (sharp cornered >.<) gems, great for enchanting but not for creating your own family.

Yup i made the switch (i like beeing female but i made a change to have a more lightweight approach)

It is really stable, not as detailed as beeing female but the essentials are there)

There is the belly node, different children with the four main race, npc tracking but i dont really use that

It's good there is a washout potion like in being female

there is a simple quest to nurture your baby 

The mod author is looking for a patch to the kids are allright and is missing a permission to use the baby item from the others mod

The mod author is quite good and i use his two of is mod Dragon Soul utilities and Basic Pregnancy

There is a new pregnancy mod on nexus

Basic Pregnancy Cycle

It is worth checking it out

Have you tried it yourself? How's it compare to BeeingFemale? And is it stable?

see my post 

Yup i made the switch (i like beeing female but i made a change to have a more lightweight approach)

It is really stable, not as detailed as beeing female but the essentials are there)

There is the belly node, different children with the four main race, npc tracking but i dont really use that

The mod author is looking for a patch to the kids are allright and is missing a permission to use the baby item from the others mod

The mod author is quite good and i use his two of is mod Dragon Soul utilities and Basic Pregnancy

Basic Pregnancy Cycle

see my post 

Thanks, I read the mod page and the author was quite thorough on describing the mod. In the posts section, I learned some more which showed some of the limitations.

Apparently it takes 3 hours after insemination before a check will be done for whether it causes conception. And every time a character is inseminated, that counterdown timer resets because it doesn't track multiple inseminations (it will just overwrite the new one and therefore start over from a countdown of 3 hours). So the quantity of acts a character conducts has no impact on conception chance, and doing it frequently enough can also put it off by not allowing the timer to ever hit zero.

The rest of the simplified features seem fine, but that part described above seems really immersion breaking...

Basic Pregnancy Cycle

see my post 

Thanks, I read the mod page and the author was quite thorough on describing the mod. In the posts section, I learned some more which showed some of the limitations.

Apparently it takes 3 hours after insemination before a check will be done for whether it causes conception. And every time a character is inseminated, that counterdown timer resets because it doesn't track multiple inseminations (it will just overwrite the new one and therefore start over from a countdown of 3 hours). So the quantity of acts a character conducts has no impact on conception chance, and doing it frequently enough can also put it off by not allowing the timer to ever hit zero.

The rest of the simplified features seem fine, but that part described above seems really immersion breaking...

No mod is perfect, but this one give me most of what i want in a pregnancy mod and it can still grows with time

Still there was some things that i really like from beeing female but with my heavy script load.

Basic is the way to go for me

Beeing female is hands down the best pregnancy mod, unfortunately at the moment its is the least stable. It gives errors like no one elses business and the only way to alleviate that some is turn off NPC pregnancy.

• 2 weeks later...

SGO does what it says on the tin, though. You get (sharp cornered >.<) gems, great for enchanting but not for creating your own family.

Haha, I actually looked around for simple, smoothed gem mods once, but they're all either sharp-edged or clustered. If you feel like dicking with a mod, there's one that adds smooth gems, but the higher tier ones come in clusters, so you could probably quite easily replace the higher gem model files in the mod with the lesser ones for a quick solution there... anyway.

Archived