Removing additional requirements from body mods?

In an effort to keep my aging potato CPU from having to think too hard, I go light on the fancy physics extensions. However, some nice armours have been coming out with more of these as requirements and I'm wondering if it's possible to remove some of those requirements from the mesh? 

Specifically:

- Realistic Ragdolls and Force
- XPMS Extended Skeleton

- HDT Physics Extensions (This is nice to have and I can probably run this if I have to since it's not really intensive, but I had real issues with script load in my last long game and am trying to do everything I can to slim down CPU use)

Thanks!

EDIT: If this is in the wrong subforum, please let me know or go ahead and move it.

In an effort to keep my aging potato CPU from having to think too hard, I go light on the fancy physics extensions. However, some nice armours have been coming out with more of these as requirements and I'm wondering if it's possible to remove some of those requirements from the mesh? 

Specifically:

- XPMS Extended Skeleton

- HDT Physics Extensions (This is nice to have and I can probably run this if I have to since it's not really intensive, but I had real issues with script load in my last long game and am trying to do everything I can to slim down CPU use)

realistic ragdoll just edit some global value, no impact on performance

if you walk on a corpse, it won't be send flying just from that, that's all

xpms it's just skyrim skeleton with more bones, boobs, butt, tail, ear, whatever there is in that

and hdt have nothing to do with script load

but whatever its impact on performance is, if you want to reduce it, rename malehand to malehandhdt, remove hdt, save as malehand, and make sexlab only load malehandhdt when it have a use for it (same for the rest)

Specifically:

- XPMS Extended Skeleton

realistic ragdoll just edit some global value, no impact on performance

if you walk on a corpse, it won't be send flying just from that, that's all

xpms it's just skyrim skeleton with more bones, boobs, butt, tail, ear, whatever there is in that

and hdt have nothing to do with script load

but whatever its impact on performance is, if you want to reduce it, rename malehand to malehandhdt, remove hdt, save as malehand, and make sexlab only load malehandhdt when it have a use for it (same for the rest)

HDT doesn't have anything to do with script load, but both scripting and HDT rely primarily on the CPU, so they compete for the same processing resources. 

I'm not sure what you mean about malehand renaming exactly? Are we talking about a specific file, or are you just using that as an example of the base body meshes?

Archived