Where to begin?

Hello all,

After hearing about the adult mods for oblivion & Skyrim I decided I wanted to look into these games again. However I'm feeling very overwhelmed & don't know where to begin. I've tried installing a couple of mods on my own with no success, one specifically was GSB's Draenei race. So as someone who has no real experience with mods I ask can someone tell me how to get started and maybe suggest a few good, or possibly essential, mods as well?

Thank you that helped a little. I’m still having trouble though. I followed your instructions as best I could but I got as far as the body replacers before I had problems. I got the HGEC Body with BBB v1dot12 to work (BTW is there a cloths replacer to go with that? Their proportions don’t match and it’s a little weird) but I can’t get the male body replacer to work. The female one seems to have worked because it uses the activate bottom on the bottom of the Tes mod manager instead of the check box on the left. I have of course clicked said check box but it doesn’t seem to do anything. Any idea what I’m missing?

Male body

You select the Mod in the right window of Modmanager, then you click the activate button.

Wait .... a menu pops up, follow the menu and select the nude body!!!!

Then you see the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp in the left window ( the  check box should be checked )

The same you do with the male armor-clothes replacer.

-------------

And the HGEC Mod: there are many bodies in the Mod, I do not know which one you have chosen.

Armor and clothes replacer are in my Link  , in the spoiler at the end of the Body section "Some female armor clothes replacers:"

for HGEC E cup you get a full armor clothes replacer with BBB

By the Holy Bovine! I think I got it. I managed to get the body replacer to work, Thanks for the Help. Though for what ever reason it turned my saved character into a female... oh well I wasn't very far anyway and its working just fine when I start a new game. Now hopefully I won't have any more trouble, but I'm starting to at least feel a little competent about what I'm doing. Thanks again.

Archived