[REQUEST] CBBE or UUNP conversion Samus Zero Suit Ver.2

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

I have the UUNP version.

If the link doesn't work there, just use the one I'm uploading for you. (I'll take it down if asked.)

Samus_Zero_Suit_V2.7z

Well thank you but this is not UUNP, its the original unpbo-oppai as there are no bodyslide files in the download you provided and the original file is as you can see on the .nif is based on unpbo-oppai and I simply dislike the proportions of this body

(made the description clearer that I dont simply search for a uunp compatible version, but a bodyslide conversion, as said in the original title I dislike unpbo-oppai)

9 hours ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

Well thank you but this is not UUNP, its the original unpbo-oppai as there are no bodyslide files in the download you provided and the original file is as you can see on the .nif is based on unpbo-oppai and I simply dislike the proportions of this body

(made the description clearer that I dont simply search for a uunp compatible version, but a bodyslide conversion, as said in the original title I dislike unpbo-oppai)

Ah. My apologies then.

Archived