Set NPC's home?

Is there a mod that or console command that allows me to set where NPC will stay and hang out at? For example I want Pipper or a settler to chill at http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17575/?. Though I can send them there, they don't go into the actual home because it's an interior. Also, how do I strip npcs, they keep walking into the hot spring fully clothed >.>

I know from skyrim that getting NPC's to enter interior spaces, or leave could be glitchy.  Might be different in fo4 but you will have to use the CK to do it.   as for stripping while working on my own mod I noticed a line in a script that set whether a NPC was clothed or nude.   I'll see if I can find it again and let you know what script it was.   ps I am far from being good at this LOL  there are plenty of really knowledgeable people on here who will probably chime in with good advice.

I only know this mod which allows to send them to either their original homes, or Home Plate: Companions Go Home by registrator2000

Perhaps it would be possible to replace the Home Plate marker with your player home, or a respective command to this mod.

open the mod in the CK, check out the homeplate marker and the scripts and what ever are attached, you should be able to work out how to make your own marker(s) to send your companions to where ever you want.

• 1 year later...

Archived