Any idea how to make skin like this ? of it a warpaint ?

Overall it most likely could've been done via a custom warpaint, at least on her face and neck. On the thighs though..I am not sure if you actually can apply something like this via Race Menu, I never have played around with anything but facial warpaint so far. My personal approach would be altering the skin texture in order to achieve the same results. Possibly a combination of both, applying a warpaint to the face that does not get tinted by the skin colour and remains more pure, and in addition to that markings on the texture that'll make them overall blend in a little bit more.

Overall it most likely could've been done via a custom warpaint, at least on her face and neck. On the thighs though..I am not sure if you actually can apply something like this via Race Menu, I never have played around with anything but facial warpaint so far. My personal approach would be altering the skin texture in order to achieve the same results. Possibly a combination of both, applying a warpaint to the face that does not get tinted by the skin colour and remains more pure, and in addition to that markings on the texture that'll make them overall blend in a little bit more.

Thighs could be done using SlaveTats I think?

Then again, I could be talking nonsense.

RaceMenu can overlay on body, hands and feet. It is a bit different from the warpaints (can glow too).

As it is a follower I guess it is standalone textures.

There are mods that make the player unique by giving them their own folder of seperate textures and meshes.

How to make such a texture/tattoo/bodypaint?
Photoshop (or similar) and work. Pretty sure there are a lot of other textures one could use as resources.

Thighs could be done using SlaveTats I think?

After some inspection I now am almost certain that those are made through warpaint/overlays. It seems that SlaveTats itself also is in the every essence overlays applied through RaceMenu, so in the very end you were most likely right about that.

Then again, I could be talking nonsense.

Or alternatively: That. It's entirely possible.

EDIT:

What Akzyra said. Looks like he managed to get on point a lot faster than I did!

Archived