Please help me to get SSME mod to work with Memory Blocks Log by Sheson

ZeroProdigy

Not sure if Skyrim Technical Support is the right place to post this so sorry if its not.

I've tested the Skyrim game with SSME and it is working fine with out crashes but the problem is I don't think Memory Block log is working and I looked up so many some forums that i found on google that have topics on SKSE memory patch and SSME on how to get Memory Blocks Log to work. So I'm a little confused on how to get SSME to work with Memory Blocks Log by Sheson.

I took a screenshot of My Skyrim Game with a lot of NPC's that I added in the game testing if SSME was working and it seems to be fine but not so sure about Memory Blocks Log working right.

I took a screenshot of my load order.

post-3148-0-18549400-1502947562_thumb.jpg

I also took a screenshot of in game session

post-3148-0-67168600-1502947778_thumb.jpg

Here's my SKSE.ini file edits.

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=697
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvlidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1

But the DefaultHeap and ScrapHeap are not the same as SSME.ini file results which are

DefaultHeap 1st block 1024 MB

ScrapHeap 2nd block 512 MB

The info below is from MemoryBlocksLog.log

logging of blocks enabled
logging max values only
Timer disabled
Block1 Block2
441MB    256MB
85    8

85    8

So I'm not sure if I got the SSME and Memory Blocks Log to work perfectly I also read on Sheson on the new build of SKSE that has support for changing the memory allocation values, you don't need SSME. But if this is the case I'd like to get the right SKSE build because I like the SSME mod but maybe I'm wrong with that choice let me know i'd appreciate it.

here's links to SSME - Skyrim Startup Memory Editor by Queue and Memory Blocks Log by Sheson if you don't know.

Queue

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305/?

Sheson

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50471/?

Another thing is if you see any mods in my list that I need to get rid of let my know because i'm new to MO manager and I'm still watching Tutorials on youtube to get to know MO manager . I think i need to get rid of some mods like Crash Fixes v12 and Optimized Textures - HD let me know if i do need to get rid of those mods.

Thanks in advance :cool:

SSME/SKSE Memory Fix/Safety Load/Continue Game No Crash are no longer recommended.

Crash Fixes which needs SKSE Plugin Preloader and setting UseOSAllocators=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini.

Load Game CTD Fix in case you have trouble loading saves.

ENBoost for its memory functions are the way to go these days.

SSME/SKSE Memory Fix/Safety Load/Continue Game No Crash are no longer recommended.

Crash Fixes which needs SKSE Plugin Preloader and setting UseOSAllocators=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini.

Hi. Can you please explain why are they no longer recommended? Im using some of them and i'd like to know why?

Hi. Can you please explain why are they no longer recommended? Im using some of them and i'd like to know why?

Cfix has an "unlimited" memory paging scheme which both bypasses the SSME memory limit and also never touches block 2 of Skyrim's built in scheme, the reason this is good is because if you're hitting block 2 at all, you're probably going to crash no matter what, block 2 has never worked right (ask anyone with the PS3 version about that)

Load Game CTD Fix by utopium DOES NOT FIX the bug it's supposed to cover, BUT it does make it happen waaaaaaaaay less often. Skyrim's extremely poor threading scheme is basically written terribly, and if there's enough stuff to load, Skyrim will attempt to load race information to more than one core while having NO contingency to do this or handle how to resolve it once it's done. In other words Skyrim attempting to load race information more than once or with two threads will cause an automatic crash. LGCTDF attempts to fix this by throttling your initial load to one core so that everything loads in the proper order, which fixes a vast majority of this happening. 

ENBoost ALSO has a throttling fix in ENBoost now and still also does the process spawning it used to, to handle very high memory loads over four gigs, so it's mandatory if you intend to play Skyrim32 at more than 1920 by 1080 with high res textures and high poly models, even if you don't use any of enb's graphical functions.

Basically what you're saying is that I need all theses mods listed below that I'm posting links to right?

I think this is the ENBoost by Boris Vorontsov that you're talking about is that right the CTD and Memory patch ENBoost by Boris?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38649/? 

But I also found this mod on Nexus called Crash fix ENBoost by Boris Vorontsov do i download this mod for ENBoost or is that a patch for ENBoost? Another question is do I need both files?

Crash fix ENBoost by Boris Vorontsov

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/? 

I have Crash fixes by meh321

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

I have SKSE Plugin Preloader by meh321 and sheson heres the link to it is that the correct mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?

Do I need to install ENBSeries v0.315 right now for ENBoost to work? because can't install ENBSeries right now because I want to get my computer water coolant system first because I don't want to overheat my PC with theses Graphic Enhancements mods without getting my water coolant system first which i'll be buying in a couple months.

ENBSeries v0.315 link

http://enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0315.htm

Sorry for all the questions I've been asking I haven't been playing Skyrim in 3 to 4 years for reasons of my own and I missed out on a lot of updates and modifications programs that have improved Skyrim that I'm getting to know right now. 

All "modern" versions of ENB (1.66+) for Skyrim have ENBoost built in.

To use ENBoost without using the graphics section:

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=true

in enblocal.ini

and 

[GLOBAL]
UseEffect=false

in enbseries.ini

Thanks 27X I'm going to work on that today and one more thing will it be a bad idea to use Load Game CTD Fix by utopium mod and ENBoost at the sametime for the throttling fix. If I'm reading your post right I may need just one mod but i'm just making sure of that.

Sometimes I am a little dense so sorry for all the questions and thank alot  :shy:

Here is a guide by Step for setting up ENBoost. Some steps are optional, like installing dx9, which you have probably already done.

The windowed part is optional too. I personally prefer real full screen.

http://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

This link you asked about is basically just a newer ini. The newest version of ENBoost from enbdev may or may not already come with the newest ini.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/?

Thank Sladen2019.

Well after alot of installing mods and tweaking the ini's I got this result The game hasn't crashed but MemoryBlocksLog.log isn't working still well at least I don't think is.

MemoryBlocksLog.log

logging of blocks enabled
logging max values only
Timer disabled
Block1 Block2
256MB    256MB
85    8
85    8

This is my load-order

post-3148-0-54994900-1503030779_thumb.jpg

Also I think i did something wrong because when i summon imaginator helper he comes and disappears in an instant and I don't get to talk to him. Is that normal for the imaginator helper to disappear like that?

post-3148-0-41825500-1503030707_thumb.jpg

Hey Sladen2019 and 27X Thanks alot my Skyrim seems to be running fine now and about my load order I didn't know I could get my load order from a txt in my mod organizer profile folder thanks for that info there that will be alot more easier way to get things done. 

By the way I found out more info about imaginator mod the latest version of that mod alot of people were having problems with that mod so they suggested to an earlier version of that mod and one last thing when you summon imaginator and he disappears try saving a new save and load that new save gave to get it to work.

I guess this topic has been solved.

Archived