Mod that makes some items in Nuka World too big

erc1971

I know this is a huge long shot, but here it goes...

I have tons of mods installed, everything runs great..except for at the Bumper Cars at the end of The Gauntlet and in the Junkyard - the pop bottle decorations grow extra large.  While I am able to move through them and complete things, it is a real bitch to see, as they are in the way of everything.

I have no mods installed that seem to affect Nuka World - but obviously something is doing this.

Anyone ran into this problem before?

Thanks,

Eric

I know this is a huge long shot, but here it goes...

I have tons of mods installed, everything runs great..except for at the Bumper Cars at the end of The Gauntlet and in the Junkyard - the pop bottle decorations grow extra large.  While I am able to move through them and complete things, it is a real bitch to see, as they are in the way of everything.

I have no mods installed that seem to affect Nuka World - but obviously something is doing this.

Anyone ran into this problem before?

Thanks,

Eric

Its not a mod but an in game bug, hard to believe it got by quality testing lol but the above mod works for me also.

Archived