Anyone else having problems on Nexus right now?

Corsayr

it's almost like they have allowed their certificate to expire or something. ESET and Opera are giving me warnings when I go there.

I'd post this on their forums but I have to disable VPN to use their forums and I am reluctant to do that if there are problems with their site atm.

• 2 weeks later...

Nexus is horribly, horribly, insanely broken right now.

Hearsay from their support board (Nexus support has not posted anything) says 1) Disable HTTPS Everywhere 2) Clear your cache 3) Delete your cookies. You're fixed.

Doesn't work for me. Can't even post on their forums to say so.

Edit: Upgraded Chrome, and I'm back to where I can log in but not see the second page of any multiple page. Still can't download . . .

Edit 2: 30 seconds later, with HTTPS Everywhere ON, I can login but not download. With HTTPS Everywhere OFF, I can't even log on.

Edit 3: Disabling HTTPS Everywhere, clearing cache and cookies, then logging on seems to have fixed nexusmods for me (for the moment). 

Archived