Companions buggy after installing FourPLay + "Addons" [SOLVED]

eragonxxx

So yesterday I followed this guide: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76277-four-play-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-comprehensive-tutorial-to-sexualise-your-fo4/, to install FourPlay. So I installed all the required mods with NMM plus the FourPlay Community Patch, Prostitution and Torture Devcices. They wrked all as they should, but now my companions seem not to work.

Piper is stuck at public occurances, has no dialog option to view her inventory. So I tried to dismiss her, press the option and nothing happens.

EDIT: she is basically stuck in the "Let's talk" option

So I wonder if this is a known bugy in vanilla fallout or if it happend because of these mods? 

I appreciate any useful info and tips. Thanks in advance.

(I can provide addtional info if I'm asked and sry if I posted it somewhere wrong)

EDIT: I think I solved it. I did the following:

1.) Open console

2.) select Piper

3.) and type "setrelationship player 4" and "setplayerteammate 1"

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. Tried the control panel fix. She will now let me ask her questions and "dismiss her" but she still will not follow or let me in to her inventory. Cait did this for me as well. Tried killing her, resurrecting through console commands and dismissing her and waiting. still didn't work. I'm going to try Cait with the same thing and start from there.

It might be an issue with Vanilla Fudge. There's a Vinfamy's Control Panel > Mod Customization > Vanilla Fudge > Companion Force-Greet , disable it.

If I want to turn off constantly showing hint when I walk close to any NPC, which says "you want to pick me as your companion?", I should do the same?

It might be an issue with Vanilla Fudge. There's a Vinfamy's Control Panel > Mod Customization > Vanilla Fudge > Companion Force-Greet , disable it.

If I want to turn off constantly showing hint when I walk close to any NPC, which says "you want to pick me as your companion?", I should do the same?

No that's another option switched on accidentally probably: Vinfamy's Control panel > Select Companion Mode to disable it.

No that's another option switched on accidentally probably: Vinfamy's Control panel > Select Companion Mode to disable it.

I tried this, it works now!

• 3 months later...

Hi I made Sully Mathis a companion by mistake, now he won't stop following me. How do I get him to leave me alone??

I disabled Force Companion-Greet and I have on multiple occasions dis allowed him to be picked, he still follows me and I need him to stop so I can go back to my stealth gameplay.

Archived