Vampire Lord Nude texture

Heyo everyone,

Alright finally I got a chance to sit down yet again and work at this. I finally got an animation to export...but it doesn't work in game. I also checked out the seph's guide you were talking about jancicc, and its quite hard to understand. Then again..he did translate it from russian so lol.

I've been following this guide:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Working_with_animations_in_Skyrim

Which I got to finally work till the end. The CTD though maybe caused by something else. I will have to do further testing.

Edit:

Hmm, this time I got it to not CTD. Though the animation didn't show up. I'm still trying to figure out if the vampirelord.hkx behavior file determines what animations are used. Since I have swapped it with the defaultfemale.hkx behavior.

OMFG IT WORKS!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe it! Haha wow I was dead on. The vampirelord.hkx determines what animations are used.

So far I've only done the float_idle animation, but I have some screenies ;p

2012-08-29_00001.jpg

2012-08-29_00002.jpg

2012-08-29_00003.jpg

2012-08-29_00004.jpg

Edit:

What's really odd is now all of the vampire animations work. Though they are still using the vampire lord original skeleton. I'm uploading a video here shortly to show more.

Now keep in mind, all I did so far was the float_idle. The rest of the animations are still not set up right, because they are still using the vampire lord original.

[video=youtube]

So here I was just showing my character in the succubus armor, using the vampire lord animations. More to come.

Now keep in mind' date=' all I did so far was the float_idle. The rest of the animations are still not set up right, because they are still using the vampire lord original.

[video=youtube']

So here I was just showing my character in the succubus armor, using the vampire lord animations. More to come.

ZOMG I MUST HAVE IT

Now keep in mind' date=' all I did so far was the float_idle. The rest of the animations are still not set up right, because they are still using the vampire lord original.

[video=youtube']

Yeah, that's looking really good. :)

Hey, if you're still after just a retexture of the basic vampire lord, no modifications to the mesh, I've whipped up a texture and normal map which should be okay. I kept the modifications to a minimum, and you'll still need something to get rid of the armour mesh which covers things up a bit, but without modifications it'll still show as topless in-game.

post-68729-1359787857735_thumb.png

It's not to everyone's tastes obviously, but I reckon the Bethesda vampire lord has a certain charm.

[video=youtube']

Would be a great mod, good job :)

Thank you everyone. Not sure if you can tell, but in the video its really hard to see the character when she's floating. She also clipped through the floor when I moved forward.

I did figure out a fix for it...but I can't seem to replicate it on my other computer lol. So right now it works fine on my laptop..but not on my desktop. I'll post more details, when I have them.

@jancicc - Sorry to hear that you are all tied up. I understand completely. In regards to the skeleton.xml..I'm sure we still need one. Right now I'm just trying to get the vampire lord animations to work with a different skeleton than the original. After that we could easily use a better skeleton that matches better.

Just a heads up to everyone. I use ADEC body..but that doesn't mean you can't use other bodies for this (aka CBBE CHSBHC UNP UNPB LADY whatever). Or other armor, instead of the succubus one I'm using.

My whole intention was to have a more human like vampire lord of my choosing (because I hated the vanilla one) lol.

My thoughts on a vampire lord, is that they would not only be superior to a regular vampire, but more in "control" of their nature. That being the case, I found the vampire lord more "savage" than a "pure blood". I would figure the vanilla vampire lord look would be more suitable for vampire guards..than the rulers of vampires themselves lol.

So what I'm trying to do aims for the same..to let you have the vampire lord look you desire ^^

Thank you everyone. Not sure if you can tell' date=' but in the video its really hard to see the character when she's floating. She also clipped through the floor when I moved forward.

I did figure out a fix for it...but I can't seem to replicate it on my other computer lol. So right now it works fine on my laptop..but not on my desktop. I'll post more details, when I have them.

@jancicc - Sorry to hear that you are all tied up. I understand completely. In regards to the skeleton.xml..I'm sure we still need one. Right now I'm just trying to get the vampire lord animations to work with a different skeleton than the original. After that we could easily use a better skeleton that matches better.

Just a heads up to everyone. I use ADEC body..but that doesn't mean you can't use other bodies for this (aka CBBE CHSBHC UNP UNPB LADY whatever). Or other armor, instead of the succubus one I'm using.

My whole intention was to have a more human like vampire lord of my choosing (because I hated the vanilla one) lol.

My thoughts on a vampire lord, is that they would not only be superior to a regular vampire, but more in "control" of their nature. That being the case, I found the vampire lord more "savage" than a "pure blood". I would figure the vanilla vampire lord look would be more suitable for vampire guards..than the rulers of vampires themselves lol.

So what I'm trying to do aims for the same..to let you have the vampire lord look you desire ^^

[/quote']

Can you create a post? I am interested in the progress and can help you.

PD: Sorry for my english xDD