Vampire Lord Nude texture

Alright so I finally got to unpack my desktop..and yay it nearly over heated lol.

Well after alot of hours of fixing, its finally at least stable. Reason this matters, is because its hard to really enjoy skyrim on my laptop ;p

So, like I said before I attempted to recreate what I did for a werewolf mod I was messing with to the vampire lord. Unfortunately things didn't work out as well.

The good news at least is the characters face was intact. The bad news is the original vampire armor with wings is still floating around lol. Another thing that sucks is because I changed the hkx file to default female..I can't float or go into melee mode as vampire lord.

In fact its more like I'm perm stuck in vampire melee lol. The funny part is I can sneak ;D

Another extremely odd thing in VL mode..in general is tfc 1 command..only lasts for a couple seconds. Then it throws me back into 3rd person camera.

So here's only two screen shots I was able to pull off, to show what I was able to do. And yes this is my VL form ;p

2005-01-02_00005.jpg

2005-01-02_00004.jpg

In case your wondering the armor is Succubus armor by Hentai that Acdale converted from oblivion.

Hopefully I can figure out how to do this without loosing the animations...(though) because the VL skeleton is different..I have a feeling I will..or they will look like crap.

Alright so I finally got to unpack my desktop..and yay it nearly over heated lol.

Well after alot of hours of fixing' date=' its finally at least stable. Reason this matters, is because its hard to really enjoy skyrim on my laptop ;p

So, like I said before I attempted to recreate what I did for a werewolf mod I was messing with to the vampire lord. Unfortunately things didn't work out as well.

The good news at least is the characters face was intact. The bad news is the original vampire armor with wings is still floating around lol. Another thing that sucks is because I changed the hkx file to default female..I can't float or go into melee mode as vampire lord.

In fact its more like I'm perm stuck in vampire melee lol. The funny part is I can sneak ;D

Another extremely odd thing in VL mode..in general is tfc 1 command..only lasts for a couple seconds. Then it throws me back into 3rd person camera.

So here's only two screen shots I was able to pull off, to show what I was able to do. And yes this is my VL form ;p

2005-01-02_00004.jpg

In case your wondering the armor is Succubus armor by Hentai that Acdale converted from oblivion.

Hopefully I can figure out how to do this without loosing the animations...(though) because the VL skeleton is different..I have a feeling I will..or they will look like crap.

LOL, exactly my plans for VL overhaul :D. thing is u can't use VL animations...well u can but looks awfull, so atm i'm working on making skeleton.hkx and remaking animations so it uses standart female skeleton with VL bones(hair,robe,wings etc) for my overhaul version ;D

@jancicc - Wow I envy the fact you know how to remake the animations..that's completely out of my scope lol. I completely agree in the fact that the vampire animations would look really bad on the non vanilla VL.

I actually tried the VL skeleton alone on a female body, and it did make it a tad taller, and stretched out the fingers. It actually didn't look bad.....except the elongated neck.

So what I did was this in the ck. I made the VL female armor, and queen armor have nothing...for the female. For the armor addon of VL female armor..I just put the femalebody_1.nif in it..for the hell of it.

Then I took the dlc1skinnakedvampirelord, and added all the parts of the armor to it. So finally walla, it turned out how I wanted it!

2012-08-15_00001.jpg

2012-08-15_00006.jpg

2012-08-15_00008.jpg

2012-08-15_00005.jpg

2012-08-15_00006.jpg

2012-08-15_00007.jpg

Again my problem is I'm suck in ground mode only..and I don't have spells in each hand.

Do you think its possible to replace the VL animations with default custom animations...say like the idle that dualsun made that floats? :D

I'll probably toy with it to see what happens. Still though I cannot get the ctr key to switch between modes :(

I'm actually still using the belua sanguine vampire mod..and I still have all my powers as VL :D

All in all though I'm very interested in what your trying to do..because its exactly what I'm trying to do ;p

@jancicc - Wow I envy the fact you know how to remake the animations..that's completely out of my scope lol. I completely agree in the fact that the vampire animations would look really bad on the non vanilla VL.

I actually tried the VL skeleton alone on a female body' date=' and it did make it a tad taller, and stretched out the fingers. It actually didn't look bad.....except the elongated neck.

So what I did was this in the ck. I made the VL female armor, and queen armor have nothing...for the female. For the armor addon of VL female armor..I just put the femalebody_1.nif in it..for the hell of it.

Then I took the dlc1skinnakedvampirelord, and added all the parts of the armor to it. So finally walla, it turned out how I wanted it!

2012-08-15_00006.jpg

2012-08-15_00008.jpg

2012-08-15_00005.jpg

2012-08-15_00006.jpg

2012-08-15_00007.jpg

Again my problem is I'm suck in ground mode only..and I don't have spells in each hand.

Do you think its possible to replace the VL animations with default custom animations...say like the idle that dualsun made that floats? :D

I'll probably toy with it to see what happens. Still though I cannot get the ctr key to switch between modes :(

I'm actually still using the belua sanguine vampire mod..and I still have all my powers as VL :D

All in all though I'm very interested in what your trying to do..because its exactly what I'm trying to do ;p

haha ye, thing is i havent done animating but i'm fast learning it, used to be scripter mostly. same was with modeling, didnt have any knowledge in it but look now where i am - making/converting armors for skyrim lol. and i tried basic female with VL animations too, quite fustrating look was, funiest thing was i had BBP on it lol.

anyways i'm learning and working on thoes animations, since skeletons are different it's really dissoriented when imported.

27236075.jpg

Feet and breast problem is easly solvable if i "chain" them with bones.

Edit: oh yeah , forgot to say, i'm looking for good wings, something like vanilla VL ones. all the wings what i was able to gather in Skyrim and Oblivion was quite huge what of course caused disturbing Clippings and mesh artifacts/dissortions. VL sprint animation worked good since its the only one where bones are fully opened/straight. in other animations wings are hooked which caused interesting wing look, might be it was weight who caused it since i used VL vanilla weight and didnt repaint manually

I actually tried the VL skeleton alone on a female body' date=' and it did make it a tad taller, and stretched out the fingers. It actually didn't look bad.....except the elongated neck.

2012-08-15_00006.jpg

2012-08-15_00008.jpg

2012-08-15_00005.jpg

2012-08-15_00006.jpg

2012-08-15_00007.jpg

Dude really great job!! I cant wait for the release =D

Those vampires looks really really nice, one question though would the vampire form look like our (personal) character? Or will they be the basic female model? In any way the looks are amazing compared to the original vampire lord. Wish you the very best of luck and cannot wait for it.

Hmm so I tried to import the VL skeleton into 3ds max, and skin the entire armor/body to it. (the one in my screen shots).

I kept all the meshes in one nif, and tried to replace the standard VL with it.

I get the error Assertion C:\_Skyrim\Code\TESV\BSShader\BsBatchRenderer.cpp Line: 1751 render pass is being registered twice.

I thing I this was the error I first got with dawnguard, before I edited the SkyrimEditor.ini and added Dawnguard.bsa

Soo annoying..now I gotta research if there's a way to fix this stupid error ;p

2012-08-15_00006.jpg

2012-08-15_00008.jpg

2012-08-15_00005.jpg

2012-08-15_00006.jpg

2012-08-15_00007.jpg

I was not expecting that. That's pretty frickin' cool.

@Snazzishoez - Thank you. Though I'm not trying to change the direction of the thread topic lol. I just figure its alot easier to have a naked vampire lord if its based on the current custom body mods we use ;p

Then you could have it look pretty much how ever you want. Again the biggest issue is the lack of animation support.

Which hopefully Jancicc can find a solution for.

Still trying to figure out a solution for:

Assertion C:\_Skyrim\Code\TESV\BSShader\BsBatchRenderer.cpp Line: 1751

Which apparently also reared its ugly face in the FO3 CK.

Edit:

Alright some reason the CK didn't like the fact I had a head mesh in there I guess lol. I reskinned the base body (ADEC), and the Succubus armor to the VL skeleton. Now I think I know why it wasn't animated....

Because under the actual VL nif itself is a behavior file, and a nicontroller manager. I'm guessing without those, you can't fly ;p

I tried to do the old paste back and forth between nifs..but there was to many differences between the two files. Not to mention I forgot I had the darn "remove extra bones" option enabled when I exported.

So I'm going to try and do this. Use the skinnakedVL body as my base body (adec)..and then change the vampirelordarmor to the custom one that I reskinned to VL. The only problem is (which is absolutely retarded) the VL armor is set as a ring slot to equip.

This is stupid for one reason...this is the first way i've seen so far to equip armor without a base body inside and apply it over a base body. Meaning..why the heck didn't Bethesda use that method to begin with?

I'm guessing the answer besides the easy approach is because of weight sliders.

Honestly though..now that I've toyed with reskinning to a different skeleton..and seeing how easy it is...I wonder why all the custom body mods out there..don't modify the base skeleton.

Reason I say that is because, no one would have to convert armor then ;p All we'd have to do then is reskin it..which takes almost no time vs resizing ;p

well my plans are so, divide vampire lord parts(feet,hand,head,body) and add them, and wings & outfit will be on armor nif so would allow to change any time. vampire body parts are done, havent worked on outfit couse need better wing model. havent worked on animations lately couse dont have time, well yesterday had a bit of time but got pretty much "wasted" and didnt want to ruin that feeling with hardcore thinking lol

@Jancicc - Lol I don't blame you either. How did the vampire lord parts turn out? Are you talking the VL lord vanilla, or the custom body broken up skinned with the VL?

Yeah right now I got to much time on my hands...so I'm doing all I can to waste time, and not waste money ;p

I'm going to try a different approach, because the CK keeps rejecting my work. This time I attached all the meshes together into one piece. So hopefully I can force it into the VLarmor.nif. If I can then maybe I can use the VL animations ;p

If dam 3ds would stop crashing on export lol.

@Jancicc - Lol I don't blame you either. How did the vampire lord parts turn out? Are you talking the VL lord vanilla' date=' or the custom body broken up skinned with the VL?

Yeah right now I got to much time on my hands...so I'm doing all I can to waste time, and not waste money ;p

I'm going to try a different approach, because the CK keeps rejecting my work. This time I attached all the meshes together into one piece. So hopefully I can force it into the VLarmor.nif. If I can then maybe I can use the VL animations ;p

If dam 3ds would stop crashing on export lol.

[/quote']

well atm have shitloads of things to do at home so cant do anything much.

VL form turned pretty good, my char's head,body etc it was like i transformed into myself lol. talking about human parts. when i will have chance i'l work on animations, so far did one export pretty nice but it was test export to see if works, then altererd animation which tottally messed up skeleton and mesh, and now every export results into T pose. realised that i need to change skeleton.hkx lol, also did the export for 2010 max 3d tho for 2012 is different exporting needed, which i found out recently.

@jancicc - Ah that sucks I still have 3ds max 2010. Yeah I saw someone using 2012 over skype, and it looked alot different. Specifically when it comes to just seeing the model.

I was able to successfully copy over all of my armor into the vampirelordfemalebasearmor.nif. I looked through all of the modifiers inside of the nif to make sure there was no reference to the basearmor (the original VL armor you tried to skin to a female body).

Now hopefully the CK will take it, and maybe the animation files will work :D

Edit:

Nope crashed the ck again. Wow how annoying.

@jancicc - Ah that sucks I still have 3ds max 2010. Yeah I saw someone using 2012 over skype' date=' and it looked alot different. Specifically when it comes to just seeing the model.

I was able to successfully copy over all of my armor into the vampirelordfemalebasearmor.nif. I looked through all of the modifiers inside of the nif to make sure there was no reference to the basearmor (the original VL armor you tried to skin to a female body).

Now hopefully the CK will take it, and maybe the animation files will work :D

Edit:

Nope crashed the ck again. Wow how annoying.

[/quote']

no matter how u alter bones, animations will override them so any mesh with it. about Vl armor. it uses special effects for that bat travel, i havent tested but i think that by changing/removing those setting for the original armor, save in plugin and then try to open a replacer should overpass it and work normal

Yah it sounds about right. Bat travel didnt work otherwise no matter what I tried. Im going to brainstorm more..but as of now Im not sure where to go from here. I was trying to make the VL body into the standard base body, and then change the vampire lord armor into the succubus armor while still retaining animations. No matter what I tried this didnt work.

I could get my character to show up in game like the screenies above, but the hover/land mode was broken. I only had vamp vision/bat tele/revert.

I took also a look at the VL scripts..but it doesn't seem modable.

What sucks is I can't even level up the vl because I have no access to drain lol.

How I retained my characters face was very easy. Just enabled facegen, and dragged the nord head to the face part. This also helped retain my hair/eyes as well.

I think the reason ya had issues rigging the vl armor is because it had its own bones...something called robe bones lol. I didn't even notice them till I messed with the armor in nifskope.

What you're working sounds very promising, and I should just be patient and wait till you're done :P

If there's anything I can help with I'd be glad to help.

Yah it sounds about right. Bat travel didnt work otherwise no matter what I tried. Im going to brainstorm more..but as of now Im not sure where to go from here. I was trying to make the VL body into the standard base body' date=' and then change the vampire lord armor into the succubus armor while still retaining animations. No matter what I tried this didnt work.

I could get my character to show up in game like the screenies above, but the hover/land mode was broken. I only had vamp vision/bat tele/revert.

I took also a loom at the VL scripts..but it doesn't seem modable.

What sucks is I can't even level up the vl because I have no access to drain lol.

[/quote']

ye that sux lol, well only thing about animations what i can tell is it will consume A LOT of my time to get to the animating part. things what i must do: convert skeleton.hkx to xml, and my skeleton.nif to xml. then understand what's written theere and modify original skeleton. when skeleton.xml is done then have to convert defaultVL.hkx to xml and correct things there also, then convert back to hkx and can start animating, thing is bone listing must be in right order too. so it's quite shitty work where i got myself into lol

lol well don't say that. I consider this all a good learning experience..so that way I don't have to relive the painful moments of not knowing anything and being a noob ;p

I didn't realize you could convert the hkx into xml...that's interesting. Though I'm not much of a coder. I did look at the animation options in the ck but it was gibberish to me.

about bat transform, check everything what uses it, also check everything what uses VL armor and check every one of users, one of them should be that who's giving bat transformation to armor via alpha property

and hkx to hml, everything in basis is a code. in hml u can view the list of bones, transformations and all that kind of crap

When ya say check everything ya mean in the ck or lol everything?

On a side note I did try to swap animation files from the base skyrim female with the vl. Though it didnt seem to change it.

i mean in CK, everything what uses VampireLordFemalearmor/queenarmor and or malearmor

Hmm well so far when it comes to those I left the male vl stuff at default. Otherwise I guess I'll check further into the armors just in case.

Though I was laughing earlier when I saw the vl armor is equiped as a ring lol.

Edit:

I though...I just found a nif called dlcvamplordfloatfx and dlcvamplordbatsfx :D