Vampire Lord Nude texture

UNP Base for that Vamp Lady armor would be fantastic, if it isn't too much trouble. <_<

Also

The problem with this is, the skin membrane for the wings is also part of the armor. So the naked vampire lord has the wing limbs, but no skin. So it looks bizarre.

Personally, I'm gonna hold out for some proper ones. Hopefully at least one decent one comes out, but I know there's gonna be a slew of lousy ZOMG SEXY SUCCUBUS versions first. And all CBBE, too... ugh...

UNP Base for that Vamp Lady armor would be fantastic' date=' if it isn't too much trouble. <_<

Also

The problem with this is, the skin membrane for the wings is also part of the armor. So the naked vampire lord has the wing limbs, but no skin. So it looks bizarre.

Personally, I'm gonna hold out for some proper ones. Hopefully at least one decent one comes out, but I know there's gonna be a slew of lousy ZOMG SEXY SUCCUBUS versions first. And all CBBE, too... ugh...

well the wing things can be easily fixed with any armor maker, who has enough time and will to do it. delete all the armor and leave only wing parts. as nothing much is changed no need to re-weight it. few min work actually.

Heyo everyone,

Been busy playing dawnguard and moving to a different state myself lol.

First off, I been messing alot with werewolves. I had some very interesting results, but far from trying to get what I'm trying to achieve. Reason this relates to VL is because it "appears" to be similar in both the model and in how you transform into one. I'm sure the script is a tad diff, with some extra button commands.

So point to what I'm saying is I was trying to unlock player aspects on a werewolf. All I really figured out so far was how to enable sneak. To do this, I did something pretty funny. I replaced the werewolf havok file with the female human havok file. I also replaced the werewolves skeleton with the female skeleton.

Even though they are more "cat" like, I replaced the werewolf with a Khajiit body. Now I wasn't intending this, but somehow my character retained her face/hair/eyes and of course head mesh. So here my idea.

Jancicc, has made an awesome armor so far. I was thinking maybe if I took a custom female body/hands/feet mesh into 3ds, and just attached the mesh all into one piece. Then in nifskope paste over the armor Jancicc. Though I'm not sure if or how the weight slider will be effected by this.

So the result could possibly just be a naked female wearing Jancicc sexy armor, with your characters actual custom head attached to it (making the VL look like your regular character with some custom armor).

When I did what I listed above to the werewolf, every ability the werewolf had still worked. So I'm curious if the character will still float, be able to land into a fighting stand...and not look bent or distorted in doing so lol.

Then all we'd have to do is add some wing...and maybe if you want some kind of custom skin tex...if you really dig the grey/purple looking alien skin. ( reminds me of the second underworld movie ;p)

Heyo everyone' date='

Been busy playing dawnguard and moving to a different state myself lol.

First off, I been messing alot with werewolves. I had some very interesting results, but far from trying to get what I'm trying to achieve. Reason this relates to VL is because it "appears" to be similar in both the model and in how you transform into one. I'm sure the script is a tad diff, with some extra button commands.

So point to what I'm saying is I was trying to unlock player aspects on a werewolf. All I really figured out so far was how to enable sneak. To do this, I did something pretty funny. I replaced the werewolf havok file with the female human havok file. I also replaced the werewolves skeleton with the female skeleton.

Even though they are more "cat" like, I replaced the werewolf with a Khajiit body. Now I wasn't intending this, but somehow my character retained her face/hair/eyes and of course head mesh. So here my idea.

Jancicc, has made an awesome armor so far. I was thinking maybe if I took a custom female body/hands/feet mesh into 3ds, and just attached the mesh all into one piece. Then in nifskope paste over the armor Jancicc. Though I'm not sure if or how the weight slider will be effected by this.

So the result could possibly just be a naked female wearing Jancicc sexy armor, with your characters actual custom head attached to it (making the VL look like your regular character with some custom armor).

When I did what I listed above to the werewolf, every ability the werewolf had still worked. So I'm curious if the character will still float, be able to land into a fighting stand...and not look bent or distorted in doing so lol.

Then all we'd have to do is add some wing...and maybe if you want some kind of custom skin tex...if you really dig the grey/purple looking alien skin. ( reminds me of the second underworld movie ;p)

[/quote']

the nif what i took contained only armor. so there wouldnt be any wings. tho it could be that vampire lord would hoover around with animations but without wings. my guess is should add custom wings, animate them to the wing bones so there's some wings what makes u fly. havent worked with skeleton.nif that much to be able to compile female skeleton(with bbp) with VL skeleton

edit: about armor, i'm still working on it, as it's quite long it requires skirt bones for better performance but thing is no matter how i weight it it screws up anyways, animates randomly or causes transparent parts of body so u can see thru leg backside of the armor. sleepless nights+RL stuff+ these armors are really pushing me closer and closer to grave LOL

@jancicc - Well the wings I was referring to, wasn't the VL's. I just ment attaching wings in general. Heck there's plenty of accessory wings out there already made to be used with any armor. Off the top of my head, the wings from:

scaled.php?server=824&filename=32366348.jpg&res=landing

Which is from Diego's conversions from here:

Diegoforfun

That's only if you wanted to keep the demon/bat looking style of the VL.

In regards to weighting, I completely understand. Though how do you weight in 3ds?

Reason I ask is I was shown a trick to weighting that saves me like 80% time on it. The only thing required to do is skin wrap, and selecting the body,feet, or hands of the female body. I use face deformation, and weight to all point options.

It automatically copies over all the weight painting and bones. Though keep in mind I NEVER work with editable mesh; I always convert to editable poly.

Though sometimes, even if on export, extra bones still linger. So I typically on something I have no reference to, have to use trial and error.

I'll take a look at the armor when I get a chance, because sooner or later I'll have to convert all the dawnguard armor to ADEC; unless Acdale himself does it.

I'm not fully done moving, but at least I'm in the state I'll be living in now lol.

@jancicc - Well the wings I was referring to' date=' wasn't the VL's. I just ment attaching wings in general. Heck there's plenty of accessory wings out there already made to be used with any armor. Off the top of my head, the wings from:

Diegoforfun

In regards to weighting, I completely understand. Though how do you weight in 3ds?

Reason I ask is I was shown a trick to weighting that saves me like 80% time on it. The only thing required to do is skin wrap, and selecting the body,feet, or hands of the female body. I use face deformation, and weight to all point options.

It automatically copies over all the weight painting and bones. Though keep in mind I NEVER work with editable mesh; I always convert to editable poly.

Though sometimes, even if on export, extra bones still linger. So I typically on something I have no reference to, have to use trial and error.

I'll take a look at the armor when I get a chance, because sooner or later I'll have to convert all the dawnguard armor to ADEC; unless Acdale himself does it.

I'm not fully done moving, but at least I'm in the state I'll be living in now lol.

i use that method too, but thing is it requires skirt bones for better sync with body which is the worst part in this, i can hardly animate armors with skirt bones correctly lol, no matter how i animate it does it randomly like not giving a f**k about how i weighted it. and with VL armor it has weird bug sometimes which makes transparent body sometimes and causes u to see armor thru body. skin wrap uses weights from body or item which u selected, skirt,pouldron,butt bones arent included

@jancicc - Well the wings I was referring to' date=' wasn't the VL's. I just ment attaching wings in general. Heck there's plenty of accessory wings out there already made to be used with any armor. Off the top of my head, the wings from:

Diegoforfun

i use that method too, but thing is it requires skirt bones for better sync with body which is the worst part in this, i can hardly animate armors with skirt bones correctly lol, no matter how i animate it does it randomly like not giving a f**k about how i weighted it. and with VL armor it has weird bug sometimes which makes transparent body sometimes and causes u to see armor thru body. skin wrap uses weights from body or item which u selected, skirt,pouldron,butt bones arent included

Maybe the VL body mesh/skeleton has extra bones/parts other than wings that is causing problems with the armor? parts that aren't immediately obvious? Sorry, if thats an obvious question, just trying to give a newbie perspective :P. You did have the VL body mesh/skeleton to look at right?

@jancicc - Well what about using an existing skirt as either a reference to how it should be, or copying the skin from the skirt?

Can't say I've ever had the issue you are reference to, so maybe I'll start up 3ds and take a gander at it. Maybe its something fulgy bethesda did :D

Also are you using a BBP body, or a non BBP body?

BBP bodies tend to give me some really wierd glitches, or none at all. I've learned just to use BBP body for copying weights only for the chest region lol.

BBP shouldnt give errors like that. Bethesda didnt have skirt bones added on VL armor but that's couse of VL form itself, its different that standart body, i'll recheck them and see about weights. Vioxsis wanted to help and he did have same problems like me, ended up editing mesh itself so it has front skirt as back skirt too

ScreenShot67.jpg

going to give last few tries to see if i can figure something out about original look

@jancicc - Wow it looks really good though. I was playing around with it for a bit, and it was as painful as you said. So the fact you made it this far shows your level of skill and dedication ^^

Do you plan to make the crow a separate piece?

@jancicc - Wow it looks really good though. I was playing around with it for a bit' date=' and it was as painful as you said. So the fact you made it this far shows your level of skill and dedication ^^

Do you plan to make the crow a separate piece?

[/quote']

was thinking to do that, atm i have more than 100 files in convert list(requests,personal etc) and btw did u get mesh artifacts when imported armor in max 3d? around neck and spin part

@jancicc - Sorry for my late reply, I was focused on converted the blood witch armor to ADEC :D

I'm not really sure what you mean by mesh artifacts. So I took the liberty of taking some screen shots of what it looks like for me in 3ds max.

vl1.png

vl2.png

vl3.png

These two are with the vampire lord skeleton that I imported prior to anything else:

vl4.png

vl5.png

So hopefully that answers your question.

Sorry to hear that your so tied up, though you should feel honored. Not only you have the skill, but people actually want you to create things for them. As an artist that's probably one of the most prideful things to have happen :P

I myself still remain a mystery no matter how hard I try; though its probably because the armor I make is only for ADEC. Oh well, perhaps its for the best.

Don't rush your self, I look forward to seeing your final product ^^

@jancicc - Sorry for my late reply' date=' I was focused on converted the blood witch armor to ADEC :D

I'm not really sure what you mean by mesh artifacts. So I took the liberty of taking some screen shots of what it looks like for me in 3ds max.

vl2.png

vl3.png

These two are with the vampire lord skeleton that I imported prior to anything else:

vl4.png

vl5.png

So hopefully that answers your question.

Sorry to hear that your so tied up, though you should feel honored. Not only you have the skill, but people actually want you to create things for them. As an artist that's probably one of the most prideful things to have happen :P

I myself still remain a mystery no matter how hard I try; though its probably because the armor I make is only for ADEC. Oh well, perhaps its for the best.

Don't rush your self, I look forward to seeing your final product ^^

ummm thank u, i'm "flattered" lol. thing is i'm not really an artist lol, i'm mostly numeric mind, working better with codes and scripts, been with bethesda quite long time and only for Skyrim decided to take a look on how it is to make weapons and armors... and by artifacts i mean messed up mesh at certain places, i had messed up both bones around neck(lower ones)and on spin between neck and spine 2, they were created upon importing so idk why max 3d did that

@jancicc - So it didn't look the same as the pictures I posted? I believe I had the same issue with the vertebrae looking spinal column on the back of the armor. Though as I said before to fix that, I imported the vampire lord skeleton into the scene first. Then I imported the armor, and then lastly the femalebody with its skeleton. That fixed any weird bending issues I had.

I noticed that typically if you remove a skeleton in 3ds max with something that's weighted to it, it can cause that. So better to just keep it in the scene and just hide it ;p

I'm not much of an artist myself, though I do enjoy artwork. Guess my style though, is more of my personal tastes than anything else ;p

@jancicc - So it didn't look the same as the pictures I posted? I believe I had the same issue with the vertebrae looking spinal column on the back of the armor. Though as I said before to fix that' date=' I imported the vampire lord skeleton into the scene first. Then I imported the armor, and then lastly the femalebody with its skeleton. That fixed any weird bending issues I had.

I noticed that typically if you remove a skeleton in 3ds max with something that's weighted to it, it can cause that. So better to just keep it in the scene and just hide it ;p

I'm not much of an artist myself, though I do enjoy artwork. Guess my style though, is more of my personal tastes than anything else ;p

[/quote']

hehe well i manually corrected those places. and idk i dont get any of these problems if i'm working with other game models

@jancicc - Well, that was a fast reply. Yeah I have for sure, not seen this kind of issue before. Though it was really stupid of them to make it all one mesh. I'm kinda getting sick of seeing meshes that are like that lol. I can of course just use element selection, but it can still cause issues.

Skyrim, and oblivion are probably the only two games I could ever mod. If not for the "skin wrap" function, I'd have to manually rig armor to a body...lol no thanks ;p

Well, from your thread it looks like you pretty much stopped working on the VL armor. I don't know if you plan to continue, but if you have any other questions I'd be glad to help.

@jancicc - Well' date=' that was a fast reply. Yeah I have for sure, not seen this kind of issue before. Though it was really stupid of them to make it all one mesh. I'm kinda getting sick of seeing meshes that are like that lol. I can of course just use element selection, but it can still cause issues.

Skyrim, and oblivion are probably the only two games I could ever mod. If not for the "skin wrap" function, I'd have to manually rig armor to a body...lol no thanks ;p

Well, from your thread it looks like you pretty much stopped working on the VL armor. I don't know if you plan to continue, but if you have any other questions I'd be glad to help.

[/quote']

well i will work on it but not now, kinda sick of skirt bones lol and believe me, i have manually rigged clothes, it's pain and of course mental condition: Madness/Rage if after all that time what u spent on it it animates weirdly somewhere lol

If you want to finish what i did feel free' date=' it has all its weighting done i just don't like doing the CK part.

Then again i don't think anyone likes the CK part. :-/

[/quote']

true, in ck doing armors is easy, start to do something with races and ur "doomed" lol, all those countless customizations and headparts,skins,tones etc.

when i'll work with VL i'll see if i cant manage to get working original version i'll take urs.